What contest is after payload checklest?

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by That's the plan, Mar 4, 2019.

1. That's the plan

That's the plan L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    *Cough* So uh, just curious, after the payload contest is all finished, when is the next official contest gonna be? I kind of regret not entering before, so I'm eager for the next contest.

2. nesman

aa nesman oh god how did this get here

Positive Ratings:
    most likely would be summer jam from looking at the timelines of previous events. Just a guess however.

3. Da Spud Lord

aa Da Spud Lord Occasionally I make maps

Positive Ratings:
    What nesman said. Contests are usually held with a gap of a few months at least between them. What the next contest will actually be, or even when it will be, is information only held by the staff (if they've even determined it themselves, which they might not have even begun planning the next contest yet, Idk how they plan that stuff), and information that they likely won't divulge until the start of or near the start of the contest.

4. Idolon

aa Idolon the worst admin

Positive Ratings:
    The next major event is the Summer Jam. We may host smaller events in the meantime, but there is no guarantee. We are considering starting the next contest at the same time as the Jam, but again, no guarantee.

• Like Like x 1