The Mappers Medallion, what it is, and how to get it.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Yea, i'm curious about what he means too. I'm guessing it's the tab on the top right of our posts so he has access to all our steam id's in one place?

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
I thin, going from the steam group announcement, he means you must have your steam ID in your profile page.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
I need the numerical code for your steam account, that is the one that says STEAM_X:X:XXXXXXX where X is a bunch of numbers. (this is the hex code of your account, according to eric). Linked to your TF2Maps.net account. Sorry, I mis-typed there.

What you're trying to say is, if the steam badge next to your posts doesn't work, you aint gettin' no medal.

Beamos

L2: Junior Member
May 14, 2008
\o/ Yes! Finally! I thought we were never going to get those medals :3

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Got it Soylent, thanks.

Guys, I need people to locate and get the SteamID numbers of Gooba and Acegikmo, so if you know them, ask them to either update their tf2maps account, or PM me with their ID number.

Also, I'm going to announce the following 3 people will be getting The Mappers Medallion for their contributions:

Aboojumsnark - ABS Ultimate Mappers Resource Pack (He also entered the Artpass, but we wish to recognize him for this)
Geit - For the feedback system
Gadget - Created the full current site theme.

Congratulations.

Psy

The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
Just a quick question: Will the medals have any info unique to the person who receives it?