Resource icon

Texture Maps Fixed Textures/Models V1

Urban

aa
Jul 27, 2009
Wait for a reply, don't assume anything.

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Yeah, sure. Go ahead. I'd like to know where my work might show up ahead of time, but since the work was highly derivative in the first place (it's a custom blend and a cropped screenshot of a window), I'm not that upset about it being used without my permission.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
Im thinking in do this with other maps and have a pack with that textures fixxed...

Zurby

L2: Junior Member
Jul 18, 2016
Im thinking in do this with other maps and have a pack with that textures fixxed...
kleon-steal.jpg

Just don't forget. ;)

also, I don't normally comment on spelling, as I'm not English myself. But I think "fixxed" should be spelled "fixed". You know, It's just bothering me no one pointed it out to you. :p

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
kleon-steal.jpg

Just don't forget. ;)

also, I don't normally comment on spelling, as I'm not English myself. But I think "fixxed" should be spelled "fixed". You know, It's just bothering me no one pointed it out to you. :p
Well im not english too

theatreTECHIE

Yet another Techie for the net...
aa
Jun 19, 2015
Well, im trying do with highpass now, but psy dont respond me...
Sometimes you need to wait more than a few minutes for a response. The longest I've had to wait for a response from someone is a week, although there are times that the person may not respond at all. If you haven't got a response, take it as a no. It's much better to avoid intellectual property rights issues than to assume that something can be used and upload it yourself.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
Sometimes you need to wait more than a few minutes for a response. The longest I've had to wait for a response from someone is a week, although there are times that the person may not respond at all. If you haven't got a response, take it as a no. It's much better to avoid intellectual property rights issues than to assume that something can be used and upload it yourself.
First, i say him that i have to talk with him, i didnt say anything about this and one of the things that most i hate in the world is when i talk with someone and dont respond, i always try to respond immediately...

zahndah

professional letter
aa
Jul 4, 2015
Also, its likely Psy isnt the person to ask about highpass stuff as Bloodhound has taken over the map.

Urban

aa
Jul 27, 2009
First, i say him that i have to talk with him, i didnt say anything about this and one of the things that most i hate in the world is when i talk with someone and dont respond, i always try to respond immediately...

Not everybody sits on this site all day in case some random person sends them a message... Have some patience and realise that some people have jobs/school or are otherwise busy and depending on the timezone may be asleep while you are up and anxious about using their assets.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
Not everybody sits on this site all day in case some random person sends them a message... Have some patience and realise that some people have jobs/school or are otherwise busy and depending on the timezone may be asleep while you are up and anxious about using their assets.
I understand that but... its not the case, when i say that i mean the steam chat, i sent the message at 15:29 and actually is 16:17, and he is not away

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
I understand that but... its not the case, when i say that i mean the steam chat, i sent the message at 15:29 and actually is 16:17, and he is not away

If somebody sends you a message and you are not Steam friends with them it will give you a notification in the Steam overlay. They wont get any sound on it or anything, it just pops up in the Steam overlay. If they accept the notification then they will actually receive the message and be able to read and respond to it.

That is why you should PM, not Steam Message them.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
If somebody sends you a message and you are not Steam friends with them it will give you a notification in the Steam overlay. They wont get any sound on it or anything, it just pops up in the Steam overlay. If they accept the notification then they will actually receive the message and be able to read and respond to it.

That is why you should PM, not Steam Message them.
But i never see psy in the wwebsite i always watch him in steam...

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
If he dont ignore it, like many people do...
You have a tendency to be rude to/completely ignore anyone who tries to talk to you, so frankly it'd be no wonder if everyone was deliberately ignoring you.