Resource icon

Texture Maps Fixed Textures/Models V1

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
You have a tendency to be rude to/completely ignore anyone who tries to talk to you, so frankly it'd be no wonder if everyone was deliberately ignoring you.
Ok, i admit i can be a little rude, but im trying to be better...

Last edited:

LadyRaee

CHEERFULLY SUICIDAL
Sep 1, 2012
Ok, i admit i can be a little rude, but im trying to be better...
There's saying in my tongue:
"Nawet kropla dziegieciu skazi beczkę miodu" (which translates to: "Even a drop of Spruce tar will corrupt taste of while barrel of honey")
It means, when you taint your reputation, not even "a barrel" of good can purify it. You done goofed by being offensive, rude and careless at first (and TBH you're still absolutely careless) and so, you have to live with baggage of sins crawling up your back. Trying to be better won't do much if it's just trying. You have to put up a new barrel and not drop tar in it, so the honey stays pure.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
There's saying in my tongue:
"Nawet kropla dziegieciu skazi beczkę miodu" (which translates to: "Even a drop of Spruce tar will corrupt taste of while barrel of honey")
It means, when you taint your reputation, not even "a barrel" of good can purify it. You done goofed by being offensive, rude and careless at first (and TBH you're still absolutely careless) and so, you have to live with baggage of sins crawling up your back. Trying to be better won't do much if it's just trying. You have to put up a new barrel and not drop tar in it, so the honey stays pure.
Emmmm, can you say the same but more easy to understand? Its just i didnt understand it... basically cause im not english...

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
The post you made in the past showed you weren't open to feedback at all, also continuously going after other forum members (oh man that Snowramp thread), even causing you to be banned for a certain amount of time. That's coming around on you now.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
The post you made in the past showed you weren't open to feedback at all, also continuously going after other forum members (oh man that Snowramp thread), even causing you to be banned for a certain amount of time. That's coming around on you now.
Ok, im sorry for that, i dont wanna continue be that, i wanna change.. ill change...

I dinne ken

Has currently had enough
aa
Apr 16, 2016
Let us end this conversation (at least on this thread), how did you "fix" these textures?

I dinne ken

Has currently had enough
aa
Apr 16, 2016
Ah rite, fixed implies that he has done something to them that changes how they were inherently flawed, instead of them just being behind A.... Usewall? That's where I was confused.

Last edited: