Can we have a height limit on signatures please?

TyeZenneth

L6: Sharp Member
May 31, 2014
...Some good old passive-aggression going on with these "An error has occurred" sigs, guys.
I know, right?
Who would do such a thing?

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
...Some good old passive-aggression going on with these "An error has occurred" sigs, guys.
But these pretzels really ARE making me thirsty!

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Wait is MrHyperion's sig a joke then?

phi

aa
Nov 6, 2011
Yes. All the signatures that have "The following error(s) have occurred:" in them are user-submitted signatures. The user who has them made them.

It's a really bad joke, though.

Jethro

MUSty Complainer
Nov 2, 2009
YM had a problem with any signature that wasn't as tiny as it could be, and now everyone does....

Not only YM had a problem wtih it. Just because he's the first one to bring it up doesn't mean other people don't like giant waste-of-space signatures. There's more important things to protest then signatures.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Guys, I'm sorry that you might disagree with some of the opinions brought up about signatures in the thread. No one hated signatures that were done well. If they were like SCPL's big quote box? That was bad, we should've done something sooner about it. Making a 'protest signature' really is not that great of a way to share your opinions. If you want to, have a discussion about it, don't leave it in silly little signatures.

Jul 6, 2015
Guys, I'm sorry that you might disagree with some of the opinions brought up about signatures in the thread. No one hated signatures that were done well. If they were like SCPL's big quote box? That was bad, we should've done something sooner about it. Making a 'protest signature' really is not that great of a way to share your opinions. If you want to, have a discussion about it, don't leave it in silly little signatures.
Mines more of a bad joke now that its case by case. It was almost a protest but to me its just a little joke

Hyperion

L16: Grid Member
aa
Jun 8, 2015
Hey guys.

I didnt change my signature because of this topic. Im 100% fine with whatever admins decide to do with signs.

Why I did this? Well, I have used same kinda sign on the other forum, so I just made same here as I have no imagination.

And I have no idea why this spread so fastly. I quess I'm sorry about that

Last edited:

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Mines more of a bad joke now that its case by case. It was almost a protest but to me its just a little joke

Being the person who's case is being reviewed, not really in a place to say what it is post-fact.

Hey guys.

I didnt change my signature because of this topic. Im 100% fine with whatever admins decide to do with signs.

Why I did this? Well, I have used same kinda sign on the other forum, so I just made same here as I have no imagination.

And I have no idea why this spread so fastly. I quess I'm sorry about that

Normally, it would've been fine. Sounds like it was a wrong-place, wrong-time type of thing. Eh, Mr. Freeman?

This is really getting out of hand

You could say ... we need to limit it.

seth

aa
May 31, 2013
Personally, I think signatures with stuff that doesn't relate to the forum's topic is silly. Signatures are meant to highlight something specific to that forum, it's not a catch-all dump of shit you think is funny that you could put in any signature on any forum. This is a mapping forum. Can we not just stick to map/mapping related links?

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
You might as well demand that everyone have a TF2- or mapping-related avatar too.