3 word story

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story.

chemelia

yndersn't
aa
May 11, 2014
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story. Or does it??

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story. Or does it?? SURPRISE! It doesn't

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story. Or does it?? SURPRISE! It doesn't make me moist!

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story. Or does it?? SURPRISE! It doesn't make me moist! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story. Or does it?? SURPRISE! It doesn't make me moist! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN. Then two dogs

Oct 6, 2008
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story. Or does it?? SURPRISE! It doesn't make me moist! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN. Then two dogs updated TF2 better

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story. Or does it?? SURPRISE! It doesn't make me moist! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN. Then two dogs updated TF2 better by inverting the

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story. Or does it?? SURPRISE! It doesn't make me moist! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN. Then two dogs updated TF2 better by inverting the russian detonation codes

Oct 6, 2008
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story. Or does it?? SURPRISE! It doesn't make me moist! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN. Then two dogs updated TF2 better by inverting the russian detonation codes of jelly doughnuts

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story. Or does it?? SURPRISE! It doesn't make me moist! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN. Then two dogs updated TF2 better by inverting the russian detonation codes of jelly doughnuts, previously unboxed from

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story. Or does it?? SURPRISE! It doesn't make me moist! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN. Then two dogs updated TF2 better by inverting the russian detonation codes of jelly doughnuts, previously unboxed from crate 50. Afterwards,

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story. Or does it?? SURPRISE! It doesn't make me moist! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN. Then two dogs updated TF2 better by inverting the russian detonation codes of jelly doughnuts, previously unboxed from crate 50. Afterwards, Strange Kritzkriegs began

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story. Or does it?? SURPRISE! It doesn't make me moist! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN. Then two dogs updated TF2 better by inverting the russian detonation codes of jelly doughnuts, previously unboxed from crate 50. Afterwards, Strange Kritzkriegs began to decrease in

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story. Or does it?? SURPRISE! It doesn't make me moist! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN. Then two dogs updated TF2 better by inverting the russian detonation codes of jelly doughnuts, previously unboxed from crate 50. Afterwards, Strange Kritzkriegs began to decrease in shades, to be

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story. Or does it?? SURPRISE! It doesn't make me moist! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN. Then two dogs updated TF2 better by inverting the russian detonation codes of jelly doughnuts, previously unboxed from crate 50. Afterwards, Strange Kritzkriegs began to decrease in shades, to be supplemented by the

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Our new story, was written by a duck called Swaggy McPootis Spencer, who was not the wife of Spencer Pootis. Instead, it still is such that tumblr enjoys a good bowl full of big floppy dongs. Swaggy never did understand the meaning of Seba's advice. Suddenly, a giant movie called 'interstellar adventures in space and alot of hobbits and wookees' actually became intersteller! Han Solo responded, "My Big Wookie can spell better engrish than this $5,000.00 Spell Checker. But green isn't purple. Otherwise Spencer would be colorblind. The brother of Han Solo, Frodo Solo, knew Spencer had been in Gimli Golumn's special forces unit when the Firenation attacked the giant bagel from Seba's collection of oddities. Frodo solo'd a hobo in Komodo." Han shot first, so Star Wars is nothing, and so ends our story. Or does it?? SURPRISE! It doesn't make me moist! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN. Then two dogs updated TF2 better by inverting the russian detonation codes of jelly doughnuts, previously unboxed from crate 50. Afterwards, Strange Kritzkriegs began to decrease in shades, to be supplemented by the hot molten liquid