3 word story

Skittelz

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 17, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight a gang of russian heavy guys

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella

Edited again because one does not simply remove sentences

Skittelz

Mar 17, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust

Svode

Take a Chance on Me
aa
Jul 31, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy.

Asd417

Sample Text
aa
Mar 20, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls.

Svode

Take a Chance on Me
aa
Jul 31, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle

Jul 6, 2015
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a

Asd417

Sample Text
aa
Mar 20, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed

Svode

Take a Chance on Me
aa
Jul 31, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the

Funnystuf

L3: Member
Jun 18, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green.

Asd417

Sample Text
aa
Mar 20, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the

sugarblood

L1: Registered
Jun 5, 2014
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked

red3pit

High on melancholy
aa
Dec 3, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found

Asd417

Sample Text
aa
Mar 20, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what