3 word story

Svode

Take a Chance on Me
aa
Jul 31, 2016
BUT THEN SUDDENLY THE PHANTOM MENACE died. "F**k, again?" said Mad Hatter, a Xx_PROMLG42069_xX gamer. But the problem wasn't as simple as they thought at first. Pancakes are best with a quick CTRL-S before you add ALT-F4s or key + another stupid key on top with a hot hot pancake so yummy. Then some guy named N8doge McSlaw appearified.
"Eat whale penises!" He then became non-italic again because somebody shot president Woodrow Wilson in the foot, and it hurt. That's when he grabbed a Derringer and mailed it to his lovely niece, who carefully sent it back. When Woodrow realized what was happening, he killed himself a chicken for a department store. In this moment the mighty god of bonus ducks decided to create more weapons for the twentieth annual pie eating contest, which obviously sucked. That was why My final rating for TF2 on

Tuaam

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 26, 2015
BUT THEN SUDDENLY THE PHANTOM MENACE died. "F**k, again?" said Mad Hatter, a Xx_PROMLG42069_xX gamer. But the problem wasn't as simple as they thought at first. Pancakes are best with a quick CTRL-S before you add ALT-F4s or key + another stupid key on top with a hot hot pancake so yummy. Then some guy named N8doge McSlaw appearified.
"Eat whale penises!" He then became non-italic again because somebody shot president Woodrow Wilson in the foot, and it hurt. That's when he grabbed a Derringer and mailed it to his lovely niece, who carefully sent it back. When Woodrow realized what was happening, he killed himself a chicken for a department store. In this moment the mighty god of bonus ducks decided to create more weapons for the twentieth annual pie eating contest, which obviously sucked. That was why My final rating for TF2 on the PC is

Last edited:

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013
"Eat whale penises!" He then became non-italic again because somebody shot president Woodrow Wilson in the foot, and it hurt. That's when he grabbed a Derringer and mailed it to his lovely niece, who carefully sent it back. When Woodrow realized what was happening, he killed himself a chicken for a department store. In this moment the mighty god of bonus ducks decided to create more weapons for the twentieth annual pie eating contest, which obviously sucked. That was why My final rating for TF2 on the PC is 8 outta 8

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
"Eat whale penises!" He then became non-italic again because somebody shot president Woodrow Wilson in the foot, and it hurt. That's when he grabbed a Derringer and mailed it to his lovely niece, who carefully sent it back. When Woodrow realized what was happening, he killed himself a chicken for a department store. In this moment the mighty god of bonus ducks decided to create more weapons for the twentieth annual pie eating contest, which obviously sucked. That was why My final rating for TF2 on the PC is 8 outta 8.

9 PM. "How

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
"Eat whale penises!" He then became non-italic again because somebody shot president Woodrow Wilson in the foot, and it hurt. That's when he grabbed a Derringer and mailed it to his lovely niece, who carefully sent it back. When Woodrow realized what was happening, he killed himself a chicken for a department store. In this moment the mighty god of bonus ducks decided to create more weapons for the twentieth annual pie eating contest, which obviously sucked. That was why My final rating for TF2 on the PC is 8 outta 8.

9 PM. "How can we ever

n8five484

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 17, 2016

9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry?"

Tuaam

Jun 26, 2015
New

9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick"

cookiesurvival

L2: Junior Member
Jul 5, 2015

9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish.

Tuaam

Jun 26, 2015

9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011

9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator

Svode

Take a Chance on Me
aa
Jul 31, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the

Infomaniac

Nov 29, 2015
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead,

n8five484

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 17, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed.

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish

Tuaam

Jun 26, 2015
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck

env_duck

L1: Registered
Nov 28, 2015
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish

Svode

Take a Chance on Me
aa
Jul 31, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the