3 word story

red3pit

High on melancholy
aa
Dec 3, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be

Asd417

Sample Text
aa
Mar 20, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be someone's left shoe.

red3pit

High on melancholy
aa
Dec 3, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be someone's left shoe. It smelled very

sugarblood

L1: Registered
Jun 5, 2014
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be someone's left shoe. It smelled very rotten, as if

red3pit

High on melancholy
aa
Dec 3, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be someone's left shoe. It smelled very rotten, as if there was some

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be someone's left shoe. It smelled very rotten, as if there was some sort of fungus

red3pit

High on melancholy
aa
Dec 3, 2016
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be someone's left shoe. It smelled very rotten, as if there was some sort of fungus that evolved into

sugarblood

L1: Registered
Jun 5, 2014
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be someone's left shoe. It smelled very rotten, as if there was some sort of fungus that evolved into sentient bread creatures

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be someone's left shoe. It smelled very rotten, as if there was some sort of fungus that evolved into sentient bread creatures. Moldo, their leader,

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be someone's left shoe. It smelled very rotten, as if there was some sort of fungus that evolved into sentient bread creatures. Moldo, their leader, practiced necromancy to revive old mappers.

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be someone's left shoe. It smelled very rotten, as if there was some sort of fungus that evolved into sentient bread creatures. Moldo, their leader, practiced necromancy to revive old mappers. "I am youngest", Moldo boldly exclaimed, "

F

FatalThornz

9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be someone's left shoe. It smelled very rotten, as if there was some sort of fungus that evolved into sentient bread creatures. Moldo, their leader, practiced necromancy to revive old mappers. "I am youngest", moldo boldly exclaimed," He went to

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be someone's left shoe. It smelled very rotten, as if there was some sort of fungus that evolved into sentient bread creatures. Moldo, their leader, practiced necromancy to revive old mappers. "I am youngest", Moldo boldly exclaimed, "He went to school with me."

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be someone's left shoe. It smelled very rotten, as if there was some sort of fungus that evolved into sentient bread creatures. Moldo, their leader, practiced necromancy to revive old mappers. "I am youngest", Moldo boldly exclaimed, "He went to school with me." "Doctor Hastagaspathco?" Ducks

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be someone's left shoe. It smelled very rotten, as if there was some sort of fungus that evolved into sentient bread creatures. Moldo, their leader, practiced necromancy to revive old mappers. "I am youngest", Moldo boldly exclaimed, "He went to school with me." "Doctor Hastagaspathco?" Ducks didn't know what

G.bo

L4: Comfortable Member
Sep 24, 2017
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be someone's left shoe. It smelled very rotten, as if there was some sort of fungus that evolved into sentient bread creatures. Moldo, their leader, practiced necromancy to revive old mappers. "I am youngest", Moldo boldly exclaimed, "He went to school with me." "Doctor Hastagaspathco?" Ducks didn't know what that meant. "The

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
9 PM. "How can we ever past that sentry? With my dick" said the Fish. The Fish was planning to try Thread Revival Simulator at an opportune occasion, when the Thread is dead, but accidentally failed. Next, the Fish started to fuck bees. The Fish died out because it and the Engineers from an express train were the giant cheeseburger that haunted This Fabulous Evening's Apocalypse was fucked in America's capitalist machine. Witnessing this situation, the last of the toaster race drank Mountain Dew. Thus invigorated, the evil M. Bison tried to use Killer Golden Avocados™©® to fuel his snail named Heavy Metal Jacket. Once upon a midnight, a gang of Russian heavy guys encountered a mysterious encounter with a lovely purple umbrella made of bricks and pixie dust stolen from the Wish Fairy Heavy. "Kick my Balls." Said Private Pyle, just then a big foot rammed up Pyle's large shoe, but the grass was green. On the other side of the path, a wrecked sandwich was found next to what used to be someone's left shoe. It smelled very rotten, as if there was some sort of fungus that evolved into sentient bread creatures. Moldo, their leader, practiced necromancy to revive old mappers. "I am youngest", Moldo boldly exclaimed, "He went to school with me." "Doctor Hastagaspathco?" Ducks didn't know what that meant. "The End"

Sometime later,

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
Sometime later, the slightly impressive