3 word story

Startacker!

WANT ME TO BE REAL? MAKE ME.
aa
Jun 15, 2013
Guys you skipped over me :|
Eh I'll run with it

"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I HIRE YOU IDIOTS? Now look at this election!" Morgan screamed, "Gabe will find it difficult to forgive you!" Soon after this, deus ex machina went out of its ugly house to investigate the situation. Donald Trump drank orange juice and it gave him stupid powers. The powers granted him human decency. This helped him win the 2016 presidential nominee for presidential nomination. Leeeeerooooy Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiiins, who just

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
I put yours back in.

"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I HIRE YOU IDIOTS? Now look at this election!" Morgan screamed, "Gabe will find it difficult to forgive you!" Soon after this, deus ex machina went out of its ugly house to investigate the situation. Donald Trump drank orange juice and it gave him stupid powers. The powers granted him human decency. This helped him win the 2016 72 hour mapping presidential nominee for presidential nomination. Leeeeerooooy Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiiins, who just got back from

Skittelz

Mar 17, 2016
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I HIRE YOU IDIOTS? Now look at this election!" Morgan screamed, "Gabe will find it difficult to forgive you!" Soon after this, deus ex machina went out of its ugly house to investigate the situation. Donald Trump drank orange juice and it gave him stupid powers. The powers granted him human decency. This helped him win the 2016 72 hour mapping presidential nominee for presidential nomination. Leeeeerooooy Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiiins, who just got back from killing a deer

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I HIRE YOU IDIOTS? Now look at this election!" Morgan screamed, "Gabe will find it difficult to forgive you!" Soon after this, deus ex machina went out of its ugly house to investigate the situation. Donald Trump drank orange juice and it gave him stupid powers. The powers granted him human decency. This helped him win the 2016 72 hour mapping presidential nominee for presidential nomination. Leeeeerooooy Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiiins, who just got back from killing a deer with his bare

n8five484

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 17, 2016
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I HIRE YOU IDIOTS? Now look at this election!" Morgan screamed, "Gabe will find it difficult to forgive you!" Soon after this, deus ex machina went out of its ugly house to investigate the situation. Donald Trump drank orange juice and it gave him stupid powers. The powers granted him human decency. This helped him win the 2016 72 hour mapping presidential nominee for presidential nomination. Leeeeerooooy Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiiins, who just got back from killing a deer with his bare deers he got

Cytosolic

May 1, 2015
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I HIRE YOU IDIOTS? Now look at this election!" Morgan screamed, "Gabe will find it difficult to forgive you!" Soon after this, deus ex machina went out of its ugly house to investigate the situation. Donald Trump drank orange juice and it gave him stupid powers. The powers granted him human decency. This helped him win the 2016 72 hour mapping presidential nominee for presidential nomination. Leeeeerooooy Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiiins, who just got back from killing a deer with his bare deers he got a serious infection

Svode

Take a Chance on Me
aa
Jul 31, 2016
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I HIRE YOU IDIOTS? Now look at this election!" Morgan screamed, "Gabe will find it difficult to forgive you!" Soon after this, deus ex machina went out of its ugly house to investigate the situation. Donald Drumpf drank orange juice and it gave him stupid powers. The powers granted him human decency. This helped him win the 2016 72 hour mapping presidential nominee for presidential nomination. Leeeeerooooy Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiiins, who just got back from killing a deer with his bare deers he got a serious infection of the [CENSORED]

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I HIRE YOU IDIOTS? Now look at this election!" Morgan screamed, "Gabe will find it difficult to forgive you!" Soon after this, deus ex machina went out of its ugly house to investigate the situation. Donald Drumpf drank orange juice and it gave him stupid powers. The powers granted him human decency. This helped him win the 2016 72 hour mapping presidential nominee for presidential nomination. Leeeeerooooy Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiiins, who just got back from killing a deer with his bare deers he got a serious infection of the [CENSORED], necessitating a [CENSORED]ectomy

Cytosolic

May 1, 2015
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I HIRE YOU IDIOTS? Now look at this election!" Morgan screamed, "Gabe will find it difficult to forgive you!" Soon after this, deus ex machina went out of its ugly house to investigate the situation. Donald Drumpf drank orange juice and it gave him stupid powers. The powers granted him human decency. This helped him win the 2016 72 hour mapping presidential nominee for presidential nomination. Leeeeerooooy Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiiins, who just got back from killing a deer with his bare deers he got a serious infection of the [CENSORED], necessitating a [CENSORED]ectomy. At this point

n8five484

Nov 17, 2016
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I HIRE YOU IDIOTS? Now look at this election!" Morgan screamed, "Gabe will find it difficult to forgive you!" Soon after this, deus ex machina went out of its ugly house to investigate the situation. Donald Drumpf drank orange juice and it gave him stupid powers. The powers granted him human decency. This helped him win the 2016 72 hour mapping presidential nominee for presidential nomination. Leeeeerooooy Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiiins, who just got back from killing a deer with his bare deers he got a serious infection of the [CENSORED], necessitating a [CENSORED]ectomy. At this point nobody really cared

Cole Slaw

L2: Junior Member
Feb 26, 2015
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I HIRE YOU IDIOTS? Now look at this election!" Morgan screamed, "Gabe will find it difficult to forgive you!" Soon after this, deus ex machina went out of its ugly house to investigate the situation. Donald Drumpf drank orange juice and it gave him stupid powers. The powers granted him human decency. This helped him win the 2016 72 hour mapping presidential nominee for presidential nomination. Leeeeerooooy Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiiins, who just got back from killing a deer with his bare deers he got a serious infection of the [CENSORED], necessitating a [CENSORED]ectomy. At this point nobody really cared. So they all

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I HIRE YOU IDIOTS? Now look at this election!" Morgan screamed, "Gabe will find it difficult to forgive you!" Soon after this, deus ex machina went out of its ugly house to investigate the situation. Donald Drumpf drank orange juice and it gave him stupid powers. The powers granted him human decency. This helped him win the 2016 72 hour mapping presidential nominee for presidential nomination. Leeeeerooooy Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiiins, who just got back from killing a deer with his bare deers he got a serious infection of the [CENSORED], necessitating a [CENSORED]ectomy. At this point nobody really cared. So they all ended this chapter.

Cole Slaw

Feb 26, 2015
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I HIRE YOU IDIOTS? Now look at this election!" Morgan screamed, "Gabe will find it difficult to forgive you!" Soon after this, deus ex machina went out of its ugly house to investigate the situation. Donald Drumpf drank orange juice and it gave him stupid powers. The powers granted him human decency. This helped him win the 2016 72 hour mapping presidential nominee for presidential nomination. Leeeeerooooy Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiiins, who just got back from killing a deer with his bare deers he got a serious infection of the [CENSORED], necessitating a [CENSORED]ectomy. At this point nobody really cared. So they all ended this chapter.

BUT THEN SUDDENLY

Startacker!

WANT ME TO BE REAL? MAKE ME.
aa
Jun 15, 2013
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I HIRE YOU IDIOTS? Now look at this election!" Morgan screamed, "Gabe will find it difficult to forgive you!" Soon after this, deus ex machina went out of its ugly house to investigate the situation. Donald Drumpf drank orange juice and it gave him stupid powers. The powers granted him human decency. This helped him win the 2016 72 hour mapping presidential nominee for presidential nomination. Leeeeerooooy Jeeeeeenkiiiiiiiins, who just got back from killing a deer with his bare deers he got a serious infection of the [CENSORED], necessitating a [CENSORED]ectomy. At this point nobody really cared. So they all ended this chapter."

BUT THEN SUDDENLY THE PHANTOM MENACE

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
BUT THEN SUDDENLY THE PHANTOM MENACE died. "F**k, again?"

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
BUT THEN SUDDENLY THE PHANTOM MENACE died. "F**k, again?" said Mad Hatter, a Xx_PROMLG42069_xX gamer.

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
BUT THEN SUDDENLY THE PHANTOM MENACE died. "F**k, again?" said Mad Hatter, a Xx_PROMLG42069_xX gamer. But the problem wasn't as simple

Cole Slaw

Feb 26, 2015
BUT THEN SUDDENLY THE PHANTOM MENACE died. "F**k, again?" said Mad Hatter, a Xx_PROMLG42069_xX gamer. But the problem wasn't as simple as they thought