3 word story

Svode

Take a Chance on Me
aa
Jul 31, 2016
Meanwhile, in Cananada, My Caruba was burning the ashes of quality stories and high quality rips. And the fies were still held by (ツ)'s old underwear which needed to be properly washed before mating season starts. Meanwhile, at the US-Mexican Border, the Canadians invited the frenchies to gobble some fies. The fies activated a nucular bomb which did 9/11. But at Ihop, the fies ordered the inferior fies to terminate the boring stories made from this thread. After reading this, (ツ) went veteran. (But not really) Because he couldn't quite seem to understand the concept of imaginary numbers in alternate universes, (ツ) decided that it was time to call in the fie squad! "Hello? This is theDepartment of dead forum threads." I wish that the south could persuade the north in search of the holy fie that once wasreputedly owned by the local tyrantCriminalBunny, had been caught feeding rabbits forms of cocaine. It was an Argentinian sex offence that caused the untimely end of this thread's life. It wasrevived once again by some strange thingy from inside MONOCULUS named Merasmus. Merasmus wasn't aware of the medic, but hedidn't show signs of remorse or mercy as he started to unbox Crawly the mobile sentry. butCrawly died quite suddenly when it crawled under the bed and tried to divide by zero. It failed horibbly, so the fies died. "NOT THE FIES!", cried Scout as a large atomic walruspunched through this thread's use.After (ツ) revived Donald Drumpf from his arousing homeostasis, he saw that Donald Drumpf was killed by Grand Canyon and its secret organization of giant chicken legs covered in sauce. But then Heavy decided to save my dying soul.George W. Bush is a better candidate for president, "It's the Nutshack" exclaimed the stale state of ISIS. Soon after the inevitable decline of this thread's popularity, someone was brave enough to stab this story in

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Meanwhile, in Cananada, My Caruba was burning the ashes of quality stories and high quality rips. And the fies were still held by (ツ)'s old underwear which needed to be properly washed before mating season starts. Meanwhile, at the US-Mexican Border, the Canadians invited the frenchies to gobble some fies. The fies activated a nucular bomb which did 9/11. But at Ihop, the fies ordered the inferior fies to terminate the boring stories made from this thread. After reading this, (ツ) went veteran. (But not really) Because he couldn't quite seem to understand the concept of imaginary numbers in alternate universes, (ツ) decided that it was time to call in the fie squad! "Hello? This is theDepartment of dead forum threads." I wish that the south could persuade the north in search of the holy fie that once wasreputedly owned by the local tyrantCriminalBunny, had been caught feeding rabbits forms of cocaine. It was an Argentinian sex offence that caused the untimely end of this thread's life. It wasrevived once again by some strange thingy from inside MONOCULUS named Merasmus. Merasmus wasn't aware of the medic, but hedidn't show signs of remorse or mercy as he started to unbox Crawly the mobile sentry. butCrawly died quite suddenly when it crawled under the bed and tried to divide by zero. It failed horibbly, so the fies died. "NOT THE FIES!", cried Scout as a large atomic walruspunched through this thread's use.After (ツ) revived Donald Drumpf from his arousing homeostasis, he saw that Donald Drumpf was killed by Grand Canyon and its secret organization of giant chicken legs covered in sauce. But then Heavy decided to save my dying soul.George W. Bush is a better candidate for president, "It's the Nutshack" exclaimed the stale state of ISIS. Soon after the inevitable decline of this thread's popularity, someone was brave enough to stab this story into oblivion.

Last time

Svode

Take a Chance on Me
aa
Jul 31, 2016
Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died.

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died, so this time

Cytosolic

L5: Dapper Member
May 1, 2015
Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died, so this time we won't kill

Svode

Take a Chance on Me
aa
Jul 31, 2016
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ)

Funnystuf

L3: Member
Jun 18, 2016
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes.

Infomaniac

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 29, 2015
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a

Funnystuf

L3: Member
Jun 18, 2016
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love?

Startacker!

WANT ME TO BE REAL? MAKE ME.
aa
Jun 15, 2013
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread?

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread,

PevWolf

Un-Notable Member
Sep 20, 2015
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said

Svode

Take a Chance on Me
aa
Jul 31, 2016
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I HIRE YOU IDIOTS?"

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
"Last time someone started a 3 word story, the thread died. So this time we won't kill this thread." (ツ) is a person made of memes. Furrybluestar is a relatively unknown person. What is love? Fruit? No. Bread? Let's find out! Shooting the bread, Morgan Freeman said "WHY DID I HIRE YOU IDIOTS?". "Now look at