3 word story

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013
Chapter hl3: A custom Gamemode

Until recently, the remake of 'Left Four the Dead Fortress, Portal to Gabe's Locker Room', has ludicrously reached mach speed since science managed to make a console out of matches and buttplugs. Eww. What were they thinking?, asked Robin Robin McRobin, Phd. "We need to call Batman!, but first let me take a selfie."

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013

Until recently, the remake of 'Left Four the Dead Fortress, Portal to Gabe's Locker Room', has ludicrously reached mach speed since science managed to make a console out of matches and buttplugs. Eww. What were they thinking?, asked Robin Robin McRobin, Phd. "We need to call Batman!, but first let me take a selfie." I knew it!

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

Until recently, the remake of 'Left Four the Dead Fortress, Portal to Gabe's Locker Room', has ludicrously reached mach speed since science managed to make a console out of matches and buttplugs. Eww. What were they thinking?, asked Robin Robin McRobin, Phd. "We need to call Batman!, but first let me take a selfie." "I knew it would come to

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014

Until recently, the remake of 'Left Four the Dead Fortress, Portal to Gabe's Locker Room', has ludicrously reached mach speed since science managed to make a console out of matches and buttplugs. Eww. What were they thinking?, asked Robin Robin McRobin, Phd. "We need to call Batman!, but first let me take a selfie." "I knew it would come to this insane part

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013

Until recently, the remake of 'Left Four the Dead Fortress, Portal to Gabe's Locker Room', has ludicrously reached mach speed since science managed to make a console out of matches and buttplugs. Eww. What were they thinking?, asked Robin Robin McRobin, Phd. "We need to call Batman!, but first let me take a selfie." "I knew it would come to this insane part of the forum"

Osspial

L2: Junior Member
Jul 21, 2015
Until recently, the remake of 'Left Four the Dead Fortress, Portal to Gabe's Locker Room', has ludicrously reached mach speed since science managed to make a console out of matches and buttplugs. Eww. What were they thinking?, asked Robin Robin McRobin, Phd. "We need to call Batman!, but first let me take a selfie." "I knew it would come to this insane part of the forum." "Wait, where are

Jul 6, 2015
Until recently, the remake of 'Left Four the Dead Fortress, Portal to Gabe's Locker Room', has ludicrously reached mach speed since science managed to make a console out of matches and buttplugs. Eww. What were they thinking?, asked Robin Robin McRobin, Phd. "We need to call Batman!, but first let me take a selfie." "I knew it would come to this insane part of the forum." "Wait, where are gonna die if

14bit

L14: Bit Member
aa
Oct 5, 2014
Until recently, the remake of 'Left Four the Dead Fortress, Portal to Gabe's Locker Room', has ludicrously reached mach speed since science managed to make a console out of matches and buttplugs. Eww. What were they thinking?, asked Robin Robin McRobin, Phd. "We need to call Batman!, but first let me take a selfie." "I knew it would come to this insane part of the forum." "Wait, where are gonna die if my grammar bad,"

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013

Until recently, the remake of 'Left Four the Dead Fortress, Portal to Gabe's Locker Room', has ludicrously reached mach speed since science managed to make a console out of matches and buttplugs. Eww. What were they thinking?, asked Robin Robin McRobin, Phd. "We need to call Batman!, but first let me take a selfie." "I knew it would come to this insane part of the forum." "Wait, where are gonna die if my grammar bad," says the narrator

wiseguy149

Emperor of Entities and Amateur of Aesthetics
May 12, 2009
Until recently, the remake of 'Left Four the Dead Fortress, Portal to Gabe's Locker Room', has ludicrously reached mach speed since science managed to make a console out of matches and buttplugs. Eww. What were they thinking?, asked Robin Robin McRobin, Phd. "We need to call Batman!, but first let me take a selfie." "I knew it would come to this insane part of the forum." "Wait, where are gonna die if my grammar bad," says the narrator, while eating a

Jul 6, 2015
Until recently, the remake of 'Left Four the Dead Fortress, Portal to Gabe's Locker Room', has ludicrously reached mach speed since science managed to make a console out of matches and buttplugs. Eww. What were they thinking?, asked Robin Robin McRobin, Phd. "We need to call Batman!, but first let me take a selfie." "I knew it would come to this insane part of the forum." "Wait, where are gonna die if my grammar bad," says the narrator, while eating a kids dream of

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013

Until recently, the remake of 'Left Four the Dead Fortress, Portal to Gabe's Locker Room', has ludicrously reached mach speed since science managed to make a console out of matches and buttplugs. Eww. What were they thinking?, asked Robin Robin McRobin, Phd. "We need to call Batman!, but first let me take a selfie." "I knew it would come to this insane part of the forum." "Wait, where are gonna die if my grammar bad," says the narrator, while eating a kids dream of literally pyroland. Later

zahndah

professional letter
aa
Jul 4, 2015
New story. HL3 episode gaben

"I hate it when people on

Osspial

L2: Junior Member
Jul 21, 2015

"I hate it when people on mars eat my fantastic desalination device,"

wiseguy149

Emperor of Entities and Amateur of Aesthetics
May 12, 2009

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of