3 word story

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
New story. HL3 episode gaben

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi.

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the

Jul 6, 2015

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the
Best thing since

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of

wiseguy149

Emperor of Entities and Amateur of Aesthetics
May 12, 2009

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in

Osspial

L2: Junior Member
Jul 21, 2015

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident."

wiseguy149

May 12, 2009

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars,

Jul 6, 2015

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars,
Gaben was eating

D

Digaag Wa Riz

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately,

Jul 6, 2015

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net

zahndah

professional letter
aa
Jul 4, 2015

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net

^^^ new meta right there. 4 WHOLE WORDS!!

Jul 6, 2015

^^^ new meta right there. 4 WHOLE WORDS!!
TF2Maps.net technicly isnt a word the way I use it, shutup xD

Osspial

L2: Junior Member
Jul 21, 2015

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words.

also the way you use it is wrong.

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had

wiseguy149

May 12, 2009

"I hate it when people on Mars eat my fantastic desalination device," said lord Gaben as he drove towards the headquarters of Davekillerish, destroyer of worlds and devourer of literally pyroland. Gaben proceeded to go to college to revive the dead TF2 community, though without necromancy. By making more quotes on the boat to infinity, Gaben started a disgusting but intriguing Portal mod called Portal: Episode 1. It sucked. Period. However, it sold at least three elepants at a Grammar Nazi Fair held by the kingpin Grammar Nazi. Elepants© are the best thing since the invention of motion controls in the world. Big keksimus maximus had the weirdest and least appropriate joke since the infamous "Soup Nazi Incident." Back on Mars, Gaben was eating moon rocks. Unfortunately, he forgot that TF2Maps.net was only three words. Once he had enough moon rocks