WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Would you mind posting those as an album or as actual images?

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Where's that screenshot taken from? Just outside BLU spawn?

Yup, that's it! If all goes well with HDR and cubemap building, I'll have B3 up tonight (or tomorrow morning). Looking forward to how badly I screwed things up with this new version. :D

Jusa

aa
May 28, 2013
Z6xEBxb.jpg

Why, oh why are you rendering all this jazz dear source?

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
A pre-polish, pre-wear version of a texture I'm making for my 72-hour map. This should be on the Blu spawnroom building:

Blu_Diner_Sign_1_temp.png

(and yes, the lines of the waves look rough. "pre-polish" is the keyword here)

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
That's clearly the sun peeking through the clouds far from where the actual rain is coming from.

MegapiemanPHD

Doctorate in Deliciousness
aa
Mar 31, 2012
It really irked me when EotL came out and they replaced all the carts because it left floating snow on top of the EotL carts if you used Tyker's snow. So I decided to make a cart for pl_snowycoast that had integrated snow so that won't happen again, heh. Figured I may as well make it unique and give it a "kill it with fire" theme.

Still working on the texture and LODs. Not sure if I'm going to add more snow/ice. It's pretty busy as it is and getting up there in polycount.

Kitbashed, ice/snow/gascans are original props.

Would be neat if you also released the Gas Cans themselves as a separate prop. They look like they would make a nice clutter prop.

Oct 6, 2008

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
Never heard of a sun shower?

That's the sort of thing I was going for, though the soundscapes (which for some reason compiled the wrong ones) were misleading with that (having thunder and heavy rain instead of light rain). I also plan to do a custom particle for beta that's much much lighter rain.