WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

Mar 23, 2010
thats a pretty huge sightline

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
You should prefix your files with a gamemode (cp_/pl_ etc) and postfix them with the current version.

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
Showed this to Steam Chat and it ended up kinda being too much preparation for the 72-Hour Contest, but I decided I might as well show it here. This is what I was thinking of for the third cap in my submission (ignore the floating dead body):

2015_06_22_00003.jpg

I'm going to make some changes (especially in scale and prop cover) during the contest itself. The boat is planned to pull in and dock at a pier once B is capped.

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
FYI that defense doesn't work while mapping.

S

saph

STAFF NOTE: THE IMAGE OF POINT C IS SUSPECTED TO BE GEOMETRY OF ANOTHER AUTHORS AND NOT OF THIS POSTERS. PLEASE DON'T STEAL OTHER PEOPLES GEOMETRY.

This is my current project. Crash got me started by answering my question about what gamemode I should do. I'm redoing BLU's initial spawn and the first point. I have ideas for final and RED's spawn. I have the connectors done too, but they're simple. Besides that, I need to fix up some texturing and do some more clipping before the release of A1.

Point C:
E1YxEug.png

Point B:
1Hx3Xv8.png

wevljvX.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
angle_1.gif

also speaking of angles

S

saph

Yeah, it is similar. I'll scrap that point then. Does B look fine?

Last edited by a moderator: