WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Please, run that through joiner. I want to see what it looks like!
I had to remove all of the angled brushes first:
hHQFn.jpg

+1 million "Out of memory loading solid" errors.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
It's beautiful.

With hammer in it's current temperament, I'm going to have to find a way of removing invalid brushes before joiner finishes.

MangyCarface

Mapper
aa
Feb 26, 2008
SOON

You've got some nice angles and stuff in there but I think you should ask yourself the "how would this actually be built" question a bit more. For example, would glass, even reinforced glass, support concrete barriers designed to stop cars?
Would someone really write the word RED in enormous vertical lettering on a bldg (ok these overlays just suck don't use them IMO)?
How would that angled section with the boarded-up window be created- surely they would have a runner at the bottom for those cut-off boards to be tacked onto. Also would anyone really spend the time boarding up a window so far off the ground, and how would they do it?

little things like that help a lot I think, but it really does look good overall

colacan

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 14, 2012
And in addition to MangyCarface, in the back on one of the blu buildings, there are 2 windows right in front of an overlay. It looks kinda weird having a window in the middle of that "B". Still, I like the way how the area looks.