Who Do You Ship?

FishyUberMuffin

War Paints Everywhere
Apr 26, 2015
If you ship who would you ship together?

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014

McLovin

L2: Junior Member
May 25, 2017
I'd ship pizza and ice cream to my house

this is how it works, right

https://www.papajohns.co.uk/

Papa Johns delivers pizza as well as desserts, and "will create superior brand loyalty, i.e. 'raving fans', through (a) authentic, superior-quality products, (b) legendary customer service and (c) exceptional community service." While they are not my first choice, they are internationally known, and their food contains no MSGs, BHA, BHT, Cellulose, or Partially Hydrogenated Oils. They also happen to sell Ben & Jerry's ice cream, a personal favorite. You'll be able to choose between Caramel Chew Chew™ Caramel Ice Cream with a Caramel Swirl and Chocolatey Covered Caramel Chunks,
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Chocolate ice cream with chocolate brownie pieces, Cookie Dough Vanilla ice cream with chocolate chip cookie dough, or Phish Food™ Chocolate ice cream with marshmallow, caramel and chocolatey shape fish. For their pizza, they offer thousands of delicious combinations that I cannot list here. But you can always go right with bacon, sausage, and pepperoni. U̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶g̶a̶n̶.̶ ̶I̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.̶

Hope this helped, and may your evening be of pizza and ice cream galore.

Offers good for a limited time at participating U.S. Papa John's restaurants. Prices may vary. Not valid with any other coupons or discounts. All beverage related trademarks are registered Trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc. Some offers require the purchase of multiple pizzas. Some offers may be available online only. No triple toppings or extra cheese. Certain toppings may be excluded from special offer pizzas or require additional charge. Additional toppings extra. Limit seven toppings to ensure bake quality. Limited delivery area. Delivery fee may apply and may not be subject to discount. Minimum purchase may be required for delivery. Customer responsible for all applicable taxes.

No purchase necessary. MSG and Data rates may apply. Visit http://www.papajohns.com/text for terms and conditions. Text HELP for help. Six (6) message per month. Text CANCEL to cancel.

Customer Care Team Contact Us.

©2017 Papa John's International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Nov 2, 2010
I ship myself with the parallel universe Corvatile who also uses this site.

aa6e7f539b.png

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
I ship myself with myself. These days, yourself is the only person you can trust

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Trust no one not even yourself

Tuaam

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 26, 2015
Now this is the quality content we should all strive for

Squablo

L1: Registered
Jul 29, 2017
A mail-order bride. I do not get paid enough for my delivery job.