The Mayann Project

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
So, to clarify, this project is being lead and developed by a few modelers, there will be one official map created with the assets and other people are allowed to create and submit whatever they wish to have a chance to be included in the SFM?
The SFM is nearly finished, and features my level work. Valve may choose to include whichever maps they like, but the SFM will only contain mine

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
The SFM is nearly finished, and features my level work. Valve may choose to include whichever maps they like, but the SFM will only contain mine
So you're saying then that they do want to make this an official update? Or am I getting ahead of myself here.

ics

http://ics-base.net
aa
Jun 17, 2010
Can that pack of models and textures be released anytime soon? Some of us (well, me) are propably in a stage where they could be make use of at this point.

MegapiemanPHD

Doctorate in Deliciousness
aa
Mar 31, 2012
Need to all to vote on something.
These are unfinished, so you're voting on the direction I'm working in, rather than the final result.

With regards to the leaves:

Rate thanks
tf2m-thanks.png
for A
treewip_a.JPG

treewip_a_2.JPG

Rate like
tf2m-like.png
for B
treewip_b.JPG

treewip_b_2.JPG
I like the second one other the first but neither are bad.

R4Y

L1: Registered
Feb 1, 2016
Is there any place for other cosmetics now? because ive finished creating a one

Aug 30, 2015
This pleases me

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
That model was never intended to be included (I've nuked it from the pack, so only the early birds got it)

For a grass to mud blend I recommend cp_mountainlab/nature/groundtograss001, and if you want that blended to the other mud texture in the blend you'd just need to make a single vmt. totally within your power!!

14bit

L14: Bit Member
aa
Oct 5, 2014
This looks fantastic, great work!

I have a few questions. Are/will the big trees from pl_ququemannz be included? (if they are, sorry, I haven't been able to check the pack myself) Also, are there plans to make/include an idol that can be used as a flag? I really hope you consider if you hadn't yet.