TF2Maps Presents: The Summer 2016 72hr TF2Jam!

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013
That guy has 2 right hands.
uhm... hands are hard to draw, you know :v
62885543.jpg

14bit

L14: Bit Member
aa
Oct 5, 2014
Hey, quick question. My power just went out with only 24 hours left in my jam, and the power company says it won't be back on until after my time is up. If the power doesn't come back before then, can I "resume" the jam as soon as I get power? (If the power comes on sooner I definitely will start as soon as I can)

andonin

L2: Junior Member
Oct 1, 2011
WOOO I'm a terrible mapper but I'm gonna try! *Proceeds to spend 72 hours on a whiteboard drawing every map idea thought of without ever following through*

Jul 6, 2015
Okay, got a couple sketches done for maps, how do I actually enter?
Once you start, and do tell us if its any differing time then the OP, make something in 72 hrs related to TF2.
It needs to be something feasable and visible, text and writing counts as does maps, SFM animations or posters, or anything TF2 content related!
Once its created, go to the downloads section, and create a new download.
Not sure where but @LeSwordfish can correct me if I skipped a step.

Makzutheamazing

L1: Registered
Dec 12, 2015
Well it looks like I will have a change of plans for this weekend.

I got an invitation to a local smash 4 tournament, and I will also handle some things and spend a night in there. Which means that if I do join the jam, I would have 1/3 of the intended time to make something. While i could start early, it wouldn't be the same without the steam chat going at the speed of sound and having sudden improtus appear. So, I will not join the jam and instead will practice for the tournament.

But I hope you all have fun and make cool things.

Pinsplash

bad bad bad
May 8, 2016
can i start working now? i'm just so tired of waiting tbh

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
Probably a dumb question, but I didn't see anything on the post requiring me to stream. Do I have to in order to legitimize my progress or is streaming not a requirement?

It's not a requirement.

can i start working now? i'm just so tired of waiting tbh

Sure - you can enter early like other people are.