TF2Maps Presents: The Summer 2016 72hr TF2Jam!

Nuke

L4: Comfortable Member
Jul 5, 2016
cp_dustbowl_frontline (with a different in-game name, kinda like pl_badwater showing up as Badwater Basin).

Hmmmm... Smokebowl? Frontbowl?

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Trenchline is what I'd suggest.
Problem with that is is that that could be a different map entirely. I'd like to keep some part of the Dustbowl in the name, so that people know it's a re-theme.

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
Gettin' it ready.

pgndr2d.png

Edit: Removed "HOUR JAM" (it just looked bad).

Last edited:

Nuke

Jul 5, 2016
ORANGE TEXT! IM MAKING AN ANNOUNCEMENT!
I have changed what im doing for the 72hr Jam, and yes it has everything to do with the Frontline project!

I am doing another artpass of koth_shippingwars with @CriminalBunny (we did this during the last jam and it was ok), BUT THIS TIME ITS THEMED IN NOT A FARMING AREA!

"Who wants to throw some shit in map together and call it project?"

Nuke

Jul 5, 2016
Normally i'd be offended, but thats basically what were doing xD
Were using the theme of normandy in a koth map
I was quoting one of your earlier posts this year. Sorry if i offended you even in your deep soul.

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013
ORANGE TEXT! IM MAKING AN ANNOUNCEMENT!
I have changed what im doing for the 72hr Jam, and yes it has everything to do with the Frontline project!

I am doing another artpass of koth_shippingwars with @CriminalBunny (we did this during the last jam and it was ok), BUT THIS TIME ITS THEMED IN NOT A FARMING AREA!

I can't get Flash to work so... I'm throwing some shit into a map and call it a collab!

the_rad

L1: Registered
Sep 6, 2015
Question: can I make the map for the mod Team Fortress 2 Classic?
(Even if this map probably can be a scenic one)

Makzutheamazing

L1: Registered
Dec 12, 2015
Drat, I want to join in the 72hr jam and draw something like last time, but a Super Smash Bros tourney is in the middle of it. I can get there and leave the same day, but thats one day out of three of not doing the jam.And I dont really want to have it early, I belive the point of this is to have an experience and share it with others. You know, its about the journey and not what where the journey leads to.

Nuke

Jul 5, 2016
Shameless self-promotion:

Doktor Richter

L3: Member
Feb 13, 2014
Despite some nasty internet problems, I think I'm gonna give this one a go. It's been awhile since I participated in a 72h, and I've got a few neat ideas I'd like to try and flesh out. That, and I need a reason to get back to TF2.