Pizza Bag Intel

Model Pizza Bag Intel a2

Jul 26, 2015
Pizza Bag Intel - A custom flag model that looks like a pizza delivery bag

Pizza delivery bag custom intel model

Model by @Mikroscopic , textures by @fuzzymellow

Includes:
  • One team colored flag with red, blue, and neutral skins plus an extra green skin
  • One permanent neutral flag

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
That's a very mice model by Mikroscopic, brought life to by a kickass, as always, texture of fuzzymellow's! Amazing job on all this you two.

Micnax

Back from the dead (again)
aa
Apr 25, 2009
Mr Aziz approved

spiderman2mandvi.jpg

Jul 22, 2016
Really awesome to see the model being used in-game, Mikro!! I can't wait to see what kind of fun people have with this, thanks once again for giving me an opportunity to texture it!

Gotta make sure to have a sturdy model such as this to make sure those pizzas don't get liquefied. You've done real good, pal :jimijam:

Infomaniac

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 29, 2015
OH NO, DOCTOR CONNOR'S CLASS

CarlmanZ

L1: Registered
Mar 28, 2016
Excuse me, a friend of mine asked me to port this very fine mod to the sourcemod Team Fortress 2 Classic, and I would like to know if it would be alright if I were to post the end result to TF2C's Gamebanana page. It would be completely alright if you would rather not, I understand.

Jul 26, 2015
Excuse me, a friend of mine asked me to port this very fine mod to the sourcemod Team Fortress 2 Classic, and I would like to know if it would be alright if I were to post the end result to TF2C's Gamebanana page. It would be completely alright if you would rather not, I understand.

I would prefer for other people not to reupload my work. What has to be done for this to be usable in TF2C? I may be able to upload it myself.

CarlmanZ

L1: Registered
Mar 28, 2016
I would prefer for other people not to reupload my work. What has to be done for this to be usable in TF2C? I may be able to upload it myself.
I edited the model to support the Four-Team gamemode - shifted around the order of the textures so each team uses the correct one. I also decided to use the previously-neutral skin for YLW, and made a new, gray one for neutral. I also made HUD icons for it.
Thank you very much for responding. I can send you the files, if you would like.

Jul 26, 2015
I edited the model to support the Four-Team gamemode - shifted around the order of the textures so each team uses the correct one. I also decided to use the previously-neutral skin for YLW, and made a new, gray one for neutral. I also made HUD icons for it.
Thank you very much for responding. I can send you the files, if you would like.

I'll allow it. Just make sure to credit me and juniper and link back to this download.