New Year's Resolutions - 2018

RaVaGe

aa
Jun 23, 2010
Actually I don't need a new year to take a resolution, do it right now or never do it, whatever how much time it takes.

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
make a map or something maybe, idk

Fantaboi

Gone and one day forgotten
aa
Mar 11, 2013
Finish up last year's resolutions

S

saph

I know I'm kinda late since I disappeared for a while, but I'd like to piece my life together. Over the past few weeks, I've been doing a lot of thinking (and probably more art than I'd like to admit), but things are improving. I've been taking notes each day and have a few pages written down on just how much my lifestyle has changed (even though I'm still in high school). Just take each and every day a single step at a time and growth will occur.

14bit

L14: Bit Member
aa
Oct 5, 2014
A bit late, but here we are.

Continue these from last year:
Exercise more
Get a map to RC1​

And the new ones:
Finish projects I start
Get the board game I designed for last year's resolution to a production-ready state and submit it to the local game festival
Take my responsibilities more seriously​

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
P

Prosciutto

“i'll try to get into music making. i always wanted to make custom music for some of the stuff i'm working on”

Yeah this never happened

YOYOYO

41 crashes and counting
aa
Jul 10, 2017
"Learn to slow down. I've been trying to rush everything my whole life"

Oh riiiight, i was trying to slow down.
eh, I'll just make a new one, how about....

eat more. that't about all i got.

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Creative-wise, I want to try to get a map to the late Beta/early RC stages.

Whew. That certainly didn't happen!

I also want to learn how to make a game, then start finalizing the ideas I've had for one.

I haven't learned how to make a game exactly, but considering how I was involved in the making of one for my Digital Media class last year I think that counts, even if it was only art development.

I certainly haven't finalized any of the ideas I had. In fact, I even have more.

I also want to improve my drawing skills, because at this moment hands and feet/shoes are the bane of my existence.

I can draw hands! Shoes still allude me, however.

Health-wise, I want to lose weight and improve my dental hygiene.

I actually gained weight, unfortunately. At least I brush my teeth!

League_Heavy

L1: Registered
Jan 5, 2018
For mapping, trying to fully understand tf2's map patterns for better mapping.
For myself, trying to play a couple horror games like SCP containment breach

Tuaam

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 26, 2015
For myself, finish up the framework of my game engine and then finish up a demo for my game.

Additionally make a design doc detailing every aspect of the game and finish that. There's alot of shit I want to put in but I need to figure out if most of it is necessary

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014