Lets All Do The 100 Push Up Challenge

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
Week 1, day3: Let's do dis!
Set 1 (8): Easy as... something really easy
Set 2 (10): This was pretty tough already, the tenth one was painful.
Set 3 (7): Alright, now this felt like I'm trying to lift 2 times my own weight. But I did it so I guess it's still pretty easy compared to what's to come.
Set 4 (7): The 6th one was probably the most difficult pushup I've ever done in my life.
Set 5 (max, at least 10): FUCK. Collapsed at 8. But it's got to be good enough for now

EDIT: after I was done with this ordeal, I threw up all over the floor. And yes, this is very relevant

Last edited:

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
I'm kinda forgetting to do week 3 :S

Forgot to do day 1, remembered day2 when I was about to go to bed so I did half of them before falling asleep, and now I'm about to go to bed and I just remembered day3.

If I do day3 poorly tonight, I'll redo week 3. DUN DUN DUNNN

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
Week 2, day 1 complete. No other comments except that it was pretty easy.
It's amazing how I was all exhausted after doing 12 in the initial test, and now I can do sets of 10 without even getting all that tired.
Edit: and 17 in the last set. I did rest a bit longer than 60 seconds though :p

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
I did week 1 twice by choice (had trouble at the end of the first run), and now doing week 2 twice by directive of the program. I'm really have some trouble with it, I figure I'm not eating enough and/or the right stuff for my muscle to build at rate the program assumes.

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
I survived the longest last time so I'll start back up to hold onto my crown.

I've been meaning to get back in the routine anyway.

Protip: Do some push ups every time you have a wait for a map compile, replay render, or sfm render.

obsidiian

L1: Registered
Jul 6, 2013
I might as well give it a shot. 50 on my initial test but I'm gonna try again later cause I definitely could have done more.

Edit: Tried again right after posting this and got 60.

Last edited: