CP Kluane a9

Sonoma

tf_logic_lesbian
aa
May 12, 2020
Sonoma updated Kluane with a new update entry:

Experimentation

I'm happy with how a7 plays but I want to experiment with some things
|completely redesigned the side route with the full health kit, I hope this makes it a bit more useful
|healthkit adjustments and placement
|brightened up some areas of the map
|texture fixes
|angled roof on the chute route to make rocketjumping up to it work better
|clipping improvements
|detailing tweaks and additions
|raised the height of the buildings so people stop bitching that they can see...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

[MMM] Jazztache

L1: Registered
Jul 10, 2022
Hi!
Still very new here, so not sure about the etiquette around asking for a SW upload.
Is it OK if you upload this to the Steam Workshop? I'm planning on running this map on a server, but I would like to include it in a Collection so people can download it in advance and not have to download maps from my server. Also, automatic updates. If you cannot post the map to SW, can you please compress it to .bz2 format for faster downloading? Thankyou!

Sonoma

tf_logic_lesbian
aa
May 12, 2020
I refuse to upload unfinished maps to the workshop

As for compressing, I recently lost all my map files, including this map's source file. I am unable to do so, bz2 is also incompatible with the tf2maps servers so I do not use bz2.

The map is already repacked and compressed, it's only 4400KB and shouldn't take long to download

Feel free to run this on a server though
Hi!
Still very new here, so not sure about the etiquette around asking for a SW upload.
Is it OK if you upload this to the Steam Workshop? I'm planning on running this map on a server, but I would like to include it in a Collection so people can download it in advance and not have to download maps from my server. Also, automatic updates. If you cannot post the map to SW, can you please compress it to .bz2 format for faster downloading? Thankyou!

zythe_

✖ ✖ ✖
aa
Feb 20, 2018
Hi!
*snip*
just for future reference, uploading other peoples work to the steam workshop is heavily looked down upon even if you get the map makers permission for whatever reason. just dont do it.

Sonoma

tf_logic_lesbian
aa
May 12, 2020
they are asking me to upload it I believe
just for future reference, uploading other peoples work to the steam workshop is heavily looked down upon even if you get the map makers permission for whatever reason. just dont do it.

Sonoma

tf_logic_lesbian
aa
May 12, 2020