f4a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
when was the last time youve played with me jesus christ lmao
This is exactly the kind of behavior I'm talking about, it's denial and sliding the matter under the rug with a clever quip about yourself. Why don't you just respond to grazr's question?

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
This is exactly the kind of behavior I'm talking about, it's denial and sliding the matter under the rug with a clever quip about yourself. Why don't you just respond to grazr's question?

What question?

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
Grazr claims Flame singlehandedly (with the aid of a medic sometimes) can strongarm a team of 12 people into their spawn. Which I have to say is false.

He is not immortal, he just got good aim. Most of the time he is fooling around with Dead ringer or gunboats. Sometimes going scout to carry the team, but that is still far from dominating the entire enemy team.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Grazr claims Flame singlehandedly (with the aid of a medic sometimes) can strongarm a team of 12 people into their spawn. Which I have to say is false.

He is not immortal, he just got good aim. Most of the time he is fooling around with Dead ringer or gunboats. Sometimes going scout to carry the team, but that is still far from dominating the entire enemy team.

More accurately teams stack when Flame plays. To the point where moderately skilled players exploit spectator mode to countervene team balancing because they don't like getting killed more than usual (or what ever). I'm not saying he single handedly "strongarm's" a team of 12 people, but some of the most pathetic excuses of "play tests" have been where Flame, Selentic (as pocket medic) and yourself have wound up on the same team and utterly steam rolled rounds of maps.

It's unnecassery to allow these circumstances to occur and the fact that Flame does not acknowledge it, let alone hint towards addressing it is disconcerting to map authors and play testers such as Rexy and myself. I risk making it sound like i care too much by responding to this topic so much... but what ever.

Last edited:

grazr

aa
Mar 4, 2008
Selentic? Good?

AHHAHAHAHA

Serious: When did people go spectator because they didn't want to face flame? That is just an outright made up lie.

Thanks for contributing yet another useful post to this discussion. I've lost all my patience for this discussion.

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
Thanks for contributing yet another useful post to this discussion. I've lost all my patience for this discussion.

Hard to make a useful post when both of your points are just false and lies

Selentic and Trotim teamstacking? Really?
People going in spec because of flame? Never happened

Sel and trotim did join the same teams but tey have no relation to flame

sniprpenguin

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 14, 2008
I personally love Flame's feedback. At least he gives it, and often in a way that actually helps.

But reading all of this thread got me thinking, and I know I don't really have a say in the matter, but what if a new position was created that was part-moderator, part-regular? Flame did help with uploading maps and other technical stuff, but people don't want him to have ban powers. Why not just make him a mod without those powers?

grazr

aa
Mar 4, 2008
Hard to make a useful post when both of your points are just false and lies

Selentic and Trotim teamstacking? Really?
People going in spec because of flame? Never happened

Sel and trotim did join the same teams but tey have no relation to flame

When did i ever mention Trotim?

This conversation has degraded beyond A reasonable debate. it's just sarcasm and "you're wrong" as responses.

edit:

I don't remember seeing grazr playing with us anytime recently :O

As i said earlier, i've only played TF2 twice in 5 weeks because my computer crashes playing source games.

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
When did i ever mention Trotim?

This conversation has degraded beyond A reasonable debate.

Oh sorry, i'm just so used to seeing selentic and trotim's name together

What do you want me to do? draw you a graph? I am really speechless if you truly think people joined spectator because of flame, and that flame + sel + ravidge was unstoppable

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
As i said earlier, i've only played TF2 twice in 5 weeks because my computer crashes playing source games.

So how do you know that he unbalances the tests? Things change in five weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.