f4a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
Yarr! Pc_Madness: so basically flame is a serg clone?
flame.harm: no
flame.harm: serg preached comp
flame.harm: im just trolling rexy
E² StickZer0: bye beatz!
DaBeatzProject: troll
DaBeatzProject left chat.

This is all mindless trolling now. He's admitted.

Edit:

Oh look, another sarcastic thanks by your very own Flame!

Edit:

void: Because it should be locked
void: Youve admitted to trolling members
void: Now fucking stop it
Yarr! Pc_Madness: ^ @ void
E² StickZer0: >.<
flame.harm: lol
flame.harm: void
E² StickZer0: Does nobody realise the only way to stop a troll is to ignore it?
flame.harm: nope
flame.harm: well
E² StickZer0: that's why i'm keeping out of this discussion, because i don't want to get drawn into flame's trolling
Gerbil: But that means the chat will die
flame.harm: right now
flame.harm: ok
flame.harm: the thread was to troll youme initially

Trolling ex-moderators now? Tsk tsk.

Last edited:

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
Well it's not really the answer I was looking for, but you came to it in the end. And I'm ok with that. But like I've said before, there's no reason you can't act with some decency and treat the lesser around you with more respect. I don't understand how flaming and trolling gets anything accomplished other than upsetting the people you're trolling. You're a very prominent member of tf2maps.net, and I think they way you behave put some real shame and embarrassment on this community. And I'm not cool with that. Treating someone kindly isn't hard. So why not give it a try?

Gerbil

aa
Feb 6, 2009
Great. Now that that's done with we can all

go-to-bed.jpg

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
ok youre not my mom for the ump-teenth time.

im not changing my attitude because you void and leminnes didnt deal with adversity as children. drop it =]

You're just deflecting the issue again. If you could carry on this conversation we'd get somewhere. Why not try acting kinder to people?

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
welcome to the internet.

Maybe consider acting a little more respectfully? There are plenty of novices working hard here on maps and could really use the positive reassertion, not negativity.

Also, you stopped thanking me a long time ago. I miss it.

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
So, no answer? You can't try being a little more respectful? What about no trolling or flaming if you won't change your attitude?

StickZer0

&#128153;&#128153;&#128131;&#128153;&#128153;
aa
Nov 25, 2008
09:32 - flame.harm: the thread was to troll youme initially
09:32 - flame.harm: than grazr and rexy went batshit
09:32 - flame.harm: now im just trolling rexy

09:40 - flame.harm: im trolling rexy, solely rexy
09:40 - Gerbil: Hey owl
09:40 - flame.harm: just like
09:40 - Gerbil: and muffin
09:40 - Tech | TF2M: Own eat everyone to stop this D:
09:41 - flame.harm: leave me be
09:41 - flame.harm: the kids dumb

Seriously, how can you guys NOT SEE that Flame is trolling you? It's pathetic, stop giving him reasons to continue trolling him?
Simply enough, Flame is a dick (No offence) and that's just how he is sometimes. He's blunt, arrogant, unbalances tests, but most importantly, he's a damn valuable asset.

He's helped people in this community make their maps oh so much better, he uploaded maps and STV demos when he had admin before hand, he provides great feedback regarding gameplay if you ask and take any of his "it sucks" comments with a pinch of salt.

He's not going to change his attitude, and while I wouldn't like to see him in charge of being able to lock or ban stuff, I do think people should know that flame has helped parts of community, despite flaming or trolling other parts.

Unfortunately, if Flame unbalances your test and he doesn't leave when you ask him to, or he tells you it sucks, or he's a complete dick to you, you have to deal with it. Ignore the dickishness and find the really helpful stuff that he has to offer. Don't be a dick back to him, it doesn't help anyone, it just creates these frankly pathetic threads.

my_hat_stinks

L1: Registered
May 26, 2010
Edit:
FlameThanks.png

You found my post useful? So does that mean you're going to stop being arrogant, cocky, and insulting? That'd be great. That'd be an improvement.
He's thanking most posts, for seemingly no reason (Maybe I'm just not perceptive enough)

I was just suggesting what was best. I had no intention of backseat moderating, I just believe this thread would be better off dead.
I think this would actually be a good idea, unless this thread actually stays on topic (about flame becoming an admin, not about whether flame is a bad person)

welcome to the internet.
Wait, are you suggesting you can do whatever you want because it's the internet?
:facepalm:

On-topic: I can't judge wether flame would be a good admin, I've not been here long and haven't talked to flame
But I can say that in other forums I've been to, this type of thread would not be public

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
Do you think it's right for someone to troll and yet have immunity from it? I've been trying to rationally discuss my issues with him for the past 15 pages and all he does is divert, flame, troll. But I do get an answer eventually. Why is it alright for some to be banned for trolling and others don't?

Boylee

pew pew pew
aa
Apr 29, 2008
Do you think it's right for someone to troll and yet have immunity from it? I've been trying to rationally discuss my issues with him for the past 15 pages and all he does is divert, flame, troll. But I do get an answer eventually. Why is it alright for some to be banned for trolling and others don't?

That was the question I asked which is still to be answered.

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
Jesus Christ. How has this managed to make 22 pages overnight?
Some please lock this thread.

zpqrei

Theme Changer Extraordinaire
aa
Oct 19, 2008
I've had enough. I've read through this whole thread and I'm taking the executive decision to lock it. If you want to fight over a small internet group where we make levels for games, then do it somewhere else (Steam chat is good, not in the Public TF2M one though). It's kind of sad.

Sue me.

Last edited:

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
Jesus Christ. How has this managed to make 22 pages overnight?
Some please lock this thread.
i know, 22 pages in one night. im slightly amused. it was a trainwreck, an amusing trainwreck, but a trainwreck nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.