L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 13, 2014
What do you call an eagle that is sick?
illegal.

worMatty

Repacking Evangelist
aa
Jul 22, 2014
I am a walking, talking joke. It's true.

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
What goes stomp stomp stomp squish?
An elephant with a wet sneaker.

What goes 99 thump 99 thump?
A centipede with a wooden leg.

If a plane crashes on the US / Canadian border, where do they bury the survivors?
They don't bury the survivors, silly!

OctoBlitz

Sabotage related, and Tak approved!
aa
Jan 15, 2016
Here is one for you guys, fun thing is that this is my favorite joke but due to my very odd depression I couldn't laugh at it as much anymore :(

Morris and his wife Esther went to the state fair every year, and every year Morris would say, "Esther, I'd like to ride in that helicopter".

Esther always replied, "I know Morris, but that helicopter ride is 50 dollars -- and 50 dollars is 50 dollars".

One year Esther and Morris went to the fair, and Morris said, "Esther, I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance."

Esther replied, "Morris that helicopter is 50 dollars -- and 50 dollars is 50 dollars".

The pilot overheard the couple and said, "Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say a word I won't charge you! But if you say one word, it's 50 dollars."

Morris and Esther agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word. When they landed, the pilot turned to Morris and said, "By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed!"

Morris replied, "Well, to tell you the truth, I almost said something when Esther fell out, but you know -- 50 dollars is 50 dollars."

Bogdy

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 13, 2014
If a plane crashes on the US / Canadian border, where do they bury the survivors?
They don't bury the survivors, silly!
What if the person that finds them is a serial killer that kill their victims by burying them alive?
Get counterexample'd.

BenCo

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 30, 2015
I've done a ton of maps today. A skele-ton.
Ah undertale is not hyped by now .-.

OctoBlitz

Sabotage related, and Tak approved!
aa
Jan 15, 2016
You guys wanna hear another joke? Scott Cawthon is making FNAF 5