cp_hydrazine a5 changelog:
this is building from my Microcontest 9: Buddy System entry. that map is retroactively hydrazine a4
- changed window design to better communicate what's open or closed
- removed gate that opens on A capture
- added closed windows on A-facing side of A->B overpass
- closed up a doorway overlooking A at tall building close to A
- added a rock to block a very long sightline from the back of A deep into BLU->A
- partially obscured chickenwire barrier at A
- added two closed windows overlooking side area at tall building close to A
- closed up a few windows:
-- one at tall building near rocks at BLU->A
-- one at shed at BLU->A
-- B-facing windows at A->B overpass
- moved B back a bit
- removed doorway into B side building nearest to A
- made the chickenwire divider beneath B easier to see
- expanded B->C
- BLU are no longer forced through a single doorway in B->C
- shuffled RED spawn around a little bit
-- RED now spawn more toward the middle of the room
-- for A and B, RED spawn close to the exit
-- for C, RED spawn further back in their spawnroom.
- added a splash of colour and some signage i didn't have time for during the microcontest
- remembered to change settings from prefab defaults:
-- A takes much longer to capture.
-- B takes much longer to capture.
-- C takes slightly longer to capture.
- RED team is respawned on A and B capture.
- adjusted respawnwavetimes for each team. hopefully. idk if gamerules is actually listening to the inputs i'm sending it. fucker.
Read the rest of this update entry...