Admin Abuse Report

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by Mark Henryᅚ, Oct 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark Henryᅚ

Mark Henryᅚ L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/pigsareit/

Muted me, and then banned me. No warning or anything... (9:14 PM EST) 10/24/2015

Was playing Halloween atmospheric sound in the Halloween server.

Need someone to look into this, and possibly deal with this admin abuse... not a good first impression so far :(

2. Yrr

aa Yrr An Actual Deer

Positive Ratings:
    maybe dont mic abuse then :)

3. Seba

aa Seba DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD

Positive Ratings:
    Playing music over voicechat is a no-no, this is kind of a given; besides:

4. Auwi

aa Auwi Certified in best in fun

Positive Ratings:
    you're funny

actually it is technically mic spam so egan had every right to mute you

5. Egan

aa Egan

Positive Ratings:
    When I started the gameday at 5PM EDT you were already on the server moaning into the microphone, and then when we started the gameday you still did it so I muted you.

3 hours later you came back onto the server and moaned into the microphone again so I muted you then too. When you rejoined the server 3 minutes later to dodge the sourcemod mute and moan into the microphone a third time (which I let you do for three minutes or so so other people knew what was going on) I decided to temporarily ban you for 30 minutes for mic spamming.

I probably should have told you it was only a temp ban but you should also not have been mic spamming.

For more information here is the rules page (which applies to the servers): http://tf2maps.net/posts/343722/

• Thanks Thanks x 5
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  6. tyler

aa tyler snail prince, master of a ruined tower

Positive Ratings:
    If you get muted for mic spamming and then dodge the mute to mic spam again, I don't think you can say your ban was without warning.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Fr0Z3nR

aa Fr0Z3nR Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums

Positive Ratings:
    If you warned him before the mute to stop moaning, and they didn't, then no issues here. If you didn't warn them, and just straight up muted, that's a dash of a problem, but not one I feel is really worth anything to worry/argue about.

Regardless of if you were told to stop before the mute, you still persisted after being muted. Muting I a good sign that you should stop what you were doing, and not do it again.

Case and thread closed. PM the admins if you wish to appeal again.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.