3 word story

Another Bad Pun

In the shadows, he saw four eyes lit by fire
aa
Jan 15, 2011
"Wee Willie Winkie", said Doctor Gottam, "What do you want from me?"
"Your finest, freshest, grossest slice of meatloaf pie", Winkie Willie Winkie said to the dinosaur. "Very well, I will see you at Gordon Ramsay's. Him we'll eat."

Oct 6, 2008
In my dreams

Oct 6, 2008
LOL I get a funny feeling that this one is going to be our best ever

In my dreams i normaly eat

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014
In my dreams I normally eat gabe-flavoured steampie with hot chocolate

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
In my dreams I normally eat gabe-flavoured steampie with hot chocolate flavored alcohol and fattening marshmallow cream

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
In my dreams I normally eat gabe-flavoured steampie with hot chocolate flavored alcohol and fattening marshmallow cream while drinking a

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
In my dreams I normally eat gabe-flavoured steampie with hot chocolate flavored alcohol and fattening marshmallow cream while drinking a cold glass of

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
In my dreams I normally eat gabe-flavoured steampie with hot chocolate flavored alcohol and fattening marshmallow cream while drinking a cold glass of hot milk, because

Oct 6, 2008
In my dreams I normally eat gabe-flavoured steampie with hot chocolate flavored alcohol and fattening marshmallow cream while drinking a cold glass of hot milk, because I can however

Kraken

Dec 21, 2014
In my dreams I normally eat gabe-flavoured steampie with hot chocolate flavored alcohol and fattening marshmallow cream while drinking a cold glass of hot milk, because I can however eat while not

Another Bad Pun

In the shadows, he saw four eyes lit by fire
aa
Jan 15, 2011
In my dreams I normally eat gabe-flavoured steampie with hot chocolate flavored alcohol and fattening marshmallow cream while drinking a cold glass of hot milk, because I can however eat while not eating. My great grandfather... me told,

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
In my dreams I normally eat gabe-flavoured steampie with hot chocolate flavored alcohol and fattening marshmallow cream while drinking a cold glass of hot milk, because I can however eat while not eating. My great grandfather, who fought in... told me

Izotope

Sourcerer
aa
May 13, 2013
In my dreams I normally eat gabe-flavoured steampie with hot chocolate flavored alcohol and fattening marshmallow cream while drinking a cold glass of hot milk, because I can however eat while not eating. My great grandfather, who fought in Iraqistanbulium during darude-sandstorms, told me

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
In my dreams I normally eat gabe-flavoured steampie with hot chocolate flavored alcohol and fattening marshmallow cream while drinking a cold glass of hot milk, because I can however eat while not eating. My great grandfather, who fought in Iraqistanbulium during darude-sandstorms, told me not to pee

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014
In my dreams I normally eat gabe-flavoured steampie with hot chocolate flavored alcohol and fattening marshmallow cream while drinking a cold glass of hot milk, because I can however eat while not eating. My great grandfather, who fought in Iraqistanbulium during darude-sandstorms, told me not to pee on greasy hats

Kraken

Dec 21, 2014
In my dreams I normally eat gabe-flavoured steampie with hot chocolate flavored alcohol and fattening marshmallow cream while drinking a cold glass of hot milk, because I can however eat while not eating. My great grandfather, who fought in Iraqistanbulium during darude-sandstorms, told me not to pee on greasy hats that were made