3 word story

Oct 6, 2008
Chapter 7: Teletubbies.
The dawn of Chuck Norris! Steam Summer Sale! Why are we on this Earth? Because we don't forfeit our lunch on the Moon, or Chuck Norris!
Pootis Pootis Poot, pizzabubble pizzabubble whee and Tinky Winky all set out for the windmill.
"Why that Sun look like unicorn?"

D

Digaag Wa Riz

The dawn of Chuck Norris! Steam Summer Sale! Why are we on this Earth? Because we don't forfeit our lunch on the Moon, or Chuck Norris!
Pootis Pootis Poot, pizzabubble pizzabubble whee and Tinky Winky all set out for the windmill.
"Why that Sun look like unicorn?" said the unicorn

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009
"Why that Sun look like unicorn?" said the unicorn to the ogre.

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013
"Who cares?" replied

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009
"Who cares?" replied Donkey. "How about

Oct 6, 2008
"Who cares?" replied Donkey. "How about a Chuck Norris

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
"Who cares?" replied Donkey. "How about a Chuck Norris up your rear?"

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013
"Ah, no thanks,"

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014
"Ah, no thanks,I already have submitted my to

Oct 6, 2008
"Ah, no thanks,I already have submitted my to Chuck Norris Bingo

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
"Ah, no thanks, I already have submitted my general rear area to Chuck Norris Bingo. Nicolas Cage is

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013
"Ah, no thanks, I already have submitted my general rear area to Chuck Norris Bingo. Nicolas Cage is hot," replied Tinky

Kraken

Dec 21, 2014
"Ah, no thanks, I already have submitted my general rear area to Chuck Norris Bingo. Nicolas Cage is hot," replied Tinky Winky and then

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008
"Ah, no thanks, I already have submitted my general rear area to Chuck Norris Bingo. Nicolas Cage is hot," replied Tinky Winky and then suddenly: pineapples!
"What

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014
"Ah, no thanks, I already have submitted my general rear area to Chuck Norris Bingo. Nicolas Cage is hot," replied Tinky Winky and then suddenly: pineapples!
"What shits out Chinese

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
"What shits out Chinese firecrackers?" asked Lee

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013
"What shits out Chinese firecrackers?" asked Lee to Pootis. "And

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
"What shits out Chinese firecrackers?" asked Lee to Pootis. "And where's Miss Pauling?"

Kraken

Dec 21, 2014
"What shits out Chinese firecrackers?" asked Lee to Pootis. "And where's Miss Pauling?" said a very

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013
"What shits out Chinese firecrackers?" asked Lee to Pootis. "And where's Miss Pauling?" said a very irritable Wayne Brady.