3 word story

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014
Chapter 7: Teletubbies.
The dawn of Chuck Norris! Steam Summer Sale! Why are we on this Earth? Because we don't forfeit our lunch on the Moon, or Chuck Norris!
Pootis Pootis Poot, pizzabubble pizzabubble whee and Tinky Winky all set out for the windmill.
"Why that Sun look like unicorn?" said the unicorn to the ogre.
"Who cares?" replied Donkey. "How about a Chuck Norris up your rear?"
"Ah, no thanks, I already have submitted my general rear area to Chuck Norris Bingo. Nicolas Cage is hot," replied Tinky Winky and then suddenly: pineapples!
"What shits out Chinese firecrackers?" asked Lee to Pootis. "And where's Miss Pauling?" said a very irritable Wayne Brady."
Suddenly, in flew

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
The dawn of Chuck Norris! Steam Summer Sale! Why are we on this Earth? Because we don't forfeit our lunch on the Moon, or Chuck Norris!
Pootis Pootis Poot, pizzabubble pizzabubble whee and Tinky Winky all set out for the windmill.
"Ah, no thanks, I already have submitted my general rear area to Chuck Norris Bingo. Nicolas Cage is hot," replied Tinky Winky and then suddenly: pineapples!
"What shits out Chinese firecrackers?" asked Lee to Pootis. "And where's Miss Pauling?" said a very irritable Wayne Brady."
Suddenly, in flew Barraco Barner, the

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
Suddenly, in flew Barraco Barner, the only one who

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009
"What shits out Chinese firecrackers?" asked Lee to Pootis. "And where's Miss Pauling?" said a very irritable Wayne Brady.
Suddenly in flew Barraco Barner, the only one who can eat it in time. Still

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013
"What shits out Chinese firecrackers?" asked Lee to Pootis. "And where's Miss Pauling?" said a very irritable Wayne Brady.
Suddenly in flew Barraco Barner, the only one who can eat it in time. Still raining sandwichs outside, the sand witches

Vincent

aa
Sep 5, 2009
Suddenly in flew Barraco Barner, the only one who can eat it in time. Still raining sandvichs outside, the sand witches couldn't believe their

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014
Suddenly in flew Barraco Barner, the only one who can eat it in time. Still raining sandvichs outside, the sand witches couldn't believe their delicious olive eyes

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Suddenly in flew Barraco Barner, the only one who can eat it in time. Still raining sandvichs outside, the sand witches couldn't believe their delicious olive eyes. "What a world"

Anreol

L2: Junior Member
Feb 21, 2015
Suddenly in flew Barraco Barner, the only one who can eat it in time. Still raining sandwichs outside, the sand witches couldn't believe their delicious olive eyes. "What a world, raining sandwichs... really?

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Suddenly in flew Barraco Barner, the only one who can eat it in time. Still raining sandwichs outside, the sand witches couldn't believe their delicious olive eyes. "What a world, raining sandwichs... really? Can't you just

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Suddenly in flew Barraco Barner, the only one who can eat it in time. Still raining sandwichs outside, the sand witches couldn't believe their delicious olive eyes. "What a world, raining sandwichs... really? Can't you just pluralize "sandwich" correctly?

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013
Suddenly in flew Barraco Barner, the only one who can eat it in time. Still raining sandwichs outside, the sand witches couldn't believe their delicious olive eyes. "What a world, raining sandwichs... really? Can't you just pluralize "sandwich" correctly? Can't you find

Vincent

aa
Sep 5, 2009
Suddenly in flew Barraco Barner, the only one who can eat it in time. Still raining sandwichs outside, the sand witches couldn't believe their delicious olive eyes. "What a world, raining sandwichs... really? Can't you just pluralize "sandwich" correctly? Can't you find an end to

Anreol

L2: Junior Member
Feb 21, 2015
Suddenly in flew Barraco Barner, the only one who can eat it in time. Still raining sandwichs outside, the sand witches couldn't believe their delicious olive eyes. "What a world, raining sandwichs... really? Can't you just pluralize "sandwich" correctly? Can't you find an end to this hell? Its

Well played about "pluralize sandwich"

Last edited:

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Fixing it kind of ruins the joke.

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
Suddenly in flew Barraco Barner, the only one who can eat it in time. Still raining sandwichs outside, the sand witches couldn't believe their delicious olive eyes. "What a world, raining sandwichs... really? Can't you just pluralize "sandwich" correctly? Can't you find an end to this hell? It's beginning to be

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Suddenly in flew Barraco Barner, the only one who can eat it in time. Still raining sandwichs outside, the sand witches couldn't believe their delicious olive eyes. "What a world, raining sandwichs... really? Can't you just pluralize "sandwich" correctly? Can't you find an end to this hell? It's beginning to be mildly uncomfortable here.

Bunbun

aa
May 18, 2014
Suddenly in flew Barraco Barner, the only one who can eat it in time. Still raining sandwichs outside, the sand witches couldn't believe their delicious olive eyes. "What a world, raining sandwichs... really? Can't you just pluralize "sandwich" correctly? Can't you find an end to this hell? It's beginning to be mildly uncomfortable here.
Which kills us

Empyre

Feb 8, 2011
Which kills us when we try

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014
Which kills us when we try to outsmart it