WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

YOYOYO

41 crashes and counting
aa
Jul 10, 2017
Here, I'll break it up with an update of my medieval map:
cp_ritter_a10002.jpg

cp_ritter_a10004.jpg cp_ritter_a10003.jpg

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011
Triple post, stahp

Granted, the third one is something different. Still slow it down though
It is slow enough already. One post per day is not spamming. If there was a thread in which nobody else posted, even though they were allowed to, and he posted once-a-day for years, that might be considered spamming, but even that is stretching the meaning of the word. How long do you think he should wait for somebody else to post before he is allowed to post again?

I dinne ken

Has currently had enough
aa
Apr 16, 2016
It is slow enough already. One post per day is not spamming. If there was a thread in which nobody else posted, even though they were allowed to, and he posted once-a-day for years, that might be considered spamming, but even that is stretching the meaning of the word. How long do you think he should wait for somebody else to post before he is allowed to post again?

I don't quite remember the circumstances of when I made that post, probably due to being tired knowing me. I think I was mainly reacting to the fact that it was 3 posts 1 after the other. Which is quite unusual for this thread at least. So I didn't take the length of time into account.

Sorry for that.

FunkEdge

L3: Member
Jan 14, 2017
Working on a new map. I currently have no theme or anything, all I know is that it's a Payload map.

20180617085510_1.jpg
20180617085502_1.jpg
20180617085452_1.jpg
20180617085614_1.jpg
20180617085602_1.jpg

FloofCollie

I really suck!
aa
Nov 5, 2016
In-progress flag room inspired by RED's final point in Hydro~
Anyone else think Star Wars styled computer recesses look kinda really cosy?

UoFURfk.jpg

daugnkJ.jpg

Simulacron

L-3: Simulated Member
aa
Feb 17, 2016
In-progress flag room inspired by RED's final point in Hydro~
Anyone else think Star Wars styled computer recesses look kinda really cosy?

UoFURfk.jpg

daugnkJ.jpg
I hope that flagroom has more than one entrance. Otherwise it will be sentry-hell in there.

FloofCollie

I really suck!
aa
Nov 5, 2016
Yeah, I'm just building it up at the moment. The recess is at a 45-degree angle to the door because I'm gonna have another door 90 degrees on the other bare wall.

YOYOYO

41 crashes and counting
aa
Jul 10, 2017
Maybe, like, a lower entrance. Close to where it dips?

S T A R S ☰ T

L1: Registered
Nov 10, 2017
Currently working on a project I like to call Mann Rules PASS Time.
It's a PASS Time spin on Australian Rules Football. Essentially the game takes place on a very large oval-shaped arena with goals on either side. There are 2 goals, the main goal in a goal turbine worth 6 points and the Behind goal, taking up the wall behind it, being worth 1 point. It's 18v18 for a total of 36 players on the field. The Jack will spawn in the middle, being launched into the air where both teams will scramble for it. Because it's Mann Rules, there's going to be some added features, such as the sidelines being lined with a deadly moat, jump pads being activated by scoring, etc.
I plan on running it on a server myself that way I can modify some things. For instance, I want to limit it to melee only, scout only. I want melee attacks to have knockback to them, to disrupt players (acting as a tackle substitute) or knock them into hazards. I want to see if I can modify the Jack to have an alt-fire by using the custom weapons plugin. The alt-fire will be a power-throw (to act as a substitute for kicking the ball) tossing it a longer distance. Catching the ball thrown this way is called a "Mark," and getting a Mark will push all enemies around you away from you, giving you an unimpeded throw or allowing you to run the Jack with less pressure.
The game will run for 15 minutes, with the team scoring the most points winning (the Scores To Win total will be 999, making the game choose the winner with the most points)

So what do you think? I started work on the map itself a couple days ago, so it's not in a screenshot-worthy state yet.

YOYOYO

41 crashes and counting
aa
Jul 10, 2017
So I got back from my Holiday, and decided to work on the castle for Ritter. Suggestions on how its going and what to work on?
cp_ritter_a50000.jpg