WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
That thanks was supposed to be slap grazr.

Also: Second last image seems to have very narrow space between the track and metal building just below the bridge.

Last image has huge sightline straight to rock wall.

Yea, it's supposed to be very close to the wall so BLU have to push it from behind or the 1 side. As for the sightline, it's ~2800 units which is well within acceptable and proven sniper ranges.

TheKieranator

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 6, 2011
What the Hill am I doing?

koth_creek_a1_01.jpg

koth_creek_a1_02.jpg

koth_creek_a1_03.jpg

koth_creek_a1_04.jpg

THREAD

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Reminds me of a dream I had the other night, I was in some kind of abandoned nuclear power plant and there were lots of tubey things like that... only everything was coated in a layer of thick padding, like a layer of sleeping bags or something. So naturally we were jumping around the place like it was some giant playpen or bouncy castle.

...aaaanyway...

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Reminds me of a dream I had the other night, I was in some kind of abandoned nuclear power plant and there were lots of tubey things like that... only everything was coated in a layer of thick padding, like a layer of sleeping bags or something. So naturally we were jumping around the place like it was some giant playpen or bouncy castle.

...aaaanyway...

Are you sure it wasn't an insane asylum?

... Looks interesting Vincent.

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009
Last round of images and I'll have it ready for A1. Just have to skybox this bastard, throw in some lights, add the spectator camera's, tweak a few things, and this'll be ready. This entire thing took me about 7 hours, I just wanted to get back into the swing of mapping and viola we got this Arena map.

jWXYN.png

http://i.imgur.com/lE7xI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LCsei.png