WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

Sep 1, 2009
Got to love it how even though I know what grazr is talking about perfectly, I got lost in the tech talk. D:

Toomai

L3: Member
Apr 14, 2011
Foolin' with a payload map. This is stage 1.

pl_d_a10000.jpg

pl_d_a10001.jpg

pl_d_a10002.jpg

pl_d_a10003.jpg

Thinkin' I might need more barrels.

Mar 23, 2010
yep, looks way too flat and frankly boring.

TheKieranator

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 6, 2011

My mane concern is that it may be be a bit over-scaled. Some people did the math, and a pony is about 3 1/2 feet tall, and the doors are sized to accomodate humans for some reason. Also, a model would be a lot better than brushwork, unless of course you plan to allow us to enter that house.

Skibur

L1: Registered
Dec 6, 2011
WIP: cp_powerhouse

attachment.php

basically, I'm replica the map from Halo Reach game, into Team fortress 2. I'm trying to ensure the same experience and visualization as you would see in Halo Reach. I know it's a lot of work, but it'll pull off greatly, especially setting up the new and tacky spawn system I'm going to introduce in this map.

(Basically, the spawn system I'm going to introduce in this map will assign the spawn near your teammate, or in a open field where there's no enemy nearby to prevent spawn killing)

Once I get the map done, it's off for testing and then hopefully it'll function as it suppose to, then I'll make it into a Saxton Hale, King of the hill, and Capture points.

P.s. the screen cap I had in there is about a month old. I need to update the new one.

Skibur

L1: Registered
Dec 6, 2011
WIP: cp_powerhouse

attachment.php

basically, I'm replica the map from Halo Reach game, into Team fortress 2. I'm trying to ensure the same experience and visualization as you would see in Halo Reach. I know it's a lot of work, but it'll pull off greatly, especially setting up the new and tacky spawn system I'm going to introduce in this map.

(Basically, the spawn system I'm going to introduce in this map will assign the spawn near your teammate, or in a open field where there's no enemy nearby to prevent spawn killing)

Once I get the map done, it's off for testing and then hopefully it'll function as it suppose to, then I'll make it into a Saxton Hale, King of the hill, and Capture points.

P.s. the screen cap I had in there is about a month old. I need to update the new one.
Added screencap :p
70249572.jpg