The "I had a weird dream" Thread

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
I dreamed once that I woke up and i had fur and cat ears and a cute cat smile and a collar with a jingly bell. I looked so cute :3

And ever since i've wanted that dream to become true.

Fraz

Blu Hatte, Greyscale Backdrop.
aa
Dec 28, 2008
I used to sleepwalk a lot. Once I got dressed in my school uniform and walked out the door intending to go to school before my parents caught me half-way down the street, at 2.30am.

sniprpenguin

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 14, 2008
Last night, had a lucid dream in which 5 different colors of energy were flooding my room, and the only way to drain them was to have myself, my pillow, and my blanket in a certain position, and I also had to STAY AWAKE. I kept changing positions and hoping that the energy wouldn't explode until I actually woke up, and everything was in the right way as it was in the dream, except my whole body had turned 90 degrees and my pillow fell off the bed. :s

Mar 23, 2010
Ever since the summer started, I've been dreaming like crazy, not necessarily "weird" dreams. Only two that i can remember.

FIRST ONE. standard "Schools out, let's be sad about the girl i liked never noticing me, etc.." In this dream, the girl i liked was my gf. we did all sort of dating things and it was fun yay. I woke up before we could have dream sex. shame. :thumbdown: I wish I had the balls to ask her out irl even though she already has a bf 0_0

SECOND ONE. This is probably from playing too much tf2. Apparently the machines are red and the humans are blu on badwater. we get to the last point (that's all i can remember) and we are stalemating of course. uber vs. uber etc.. We have a amazing demoman killing them all for some reason. For some reason we accept the stalemate and realize we have to send robots (???) to the other team instead of ourselves (???). I'm the leader of the machine side for some reason and all i whip out are these crappy RC cars while the humans send these giant transformer tanks. we all surrender. I dunno what happened to us later but I bet we went underground and infiltrated the update systems with shitty updates like aussie xmas.

Last edited:

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
I just had a dream that i was hot dog and i was eaten by Gabe, it was horrible dream.

Micnax

Back from the dead (again)
aa
Apr 25, 2009
I had a dream last night where I was on a train, which then crashed, and loads of people were laying everywhere. Then I helped someone over to a safe place and then saw a pile of bodies burning, but the people were alive, just sitting there, burning, and I saw my cat curled up into a ball at the side, not moving at all.

Made me feel terrible 'cause my cat isn't going to be around much longer, he's got a tumour developing on his kidney so it made it much, much worse.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
I had this dream where I was talking with a coyote and a crow for a few hours about why extremism is what's actually destroying the world then we got drunk

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
I had this dream where I was talking with a coyote and a crow for a few hours about why extremism is what's actually destroying the world then we got drunk

That's just the peyote talking.

TheKieranator

Mar 6, 2011
Last night I had a dream where I was a rocket-jumping Engineer on a 5CP map where the RED and BLU bases were behind enemy lines. That may be difficult to explain so I'll put it like this: RED spawn, BLU CP1, BLU CP2, Middle CP, RED CP2, RED CP1, BLU spawn. Anyway, I was on BLU, and when I rocket-jumped my way to BLU CP2, which was under RED control, the only defense there was some idiot Engineer who put a dispenser directly in front of his level 3 sentry. Since his gun couldn't see me, I, the rocket-jumping Engineer, sapped his buildings and shot him in the face, before lying on the ground to retake the point.

May 2, 2009
Dream bump.

Yesterday we had housewarming party and I think I ate too much candy and before going to bed I signed for the gameday. My dream was about that gameday...

We started testing with my map and everything went as it should. Blu had heavy and pyro pushing the final rollbackzone as I ran towards them as a scout. Blu almost won but I prevented it with my mad scout skills (this should be the first sign that this is a dream, I suck as a scout). As I ran to push our team payload somehow Blu was able to win the round. Weird things started happening after it. As the round restarted the map downloaded itself inside itself, so there were 2 sets of tracks, 2 sets of doors, 2 sets of everything. I remember grazr joining in and complaining how sucky the map was with 2 of everything. As the Blu won again the samething happened but now there were 3 sets of everything. This was the final point when my map got pulled off and map changed. Just before disconnecting I took my microfone and tried to explain why weird things were happening and how to fix them. I also saw crossoverpoint on top of the rollbackzones just before dynamic doors. I never tested the rest of the maps.

WastedMeerkat

L3: Member
Aug 15, 2009
Two nights ago, I dreamed that I was in the middle of a mini-nuke bombing range. It should have been terrifying to most people but due to a daily exposure to violence and explosions I am immune to such things. Besides, I was always at least a good 100 feet or so from the explosions...

Mr. Wimples

Jan 27, 2010
Ok so I'm being led through the desert by these nuns right, they've got me bound and have this collar thing around my neck, can't really get away. Oh, and they have AK-47s. Eventually we make it to this huge tower with a big fence around it. Guard towers with sniper-nuns were scattered around the premises while workers broke rocks in the yard the fence enclosed. The workers all seemed to be wearing the same collars that I had on. The whole tower was designed like one of those old half-timbered European houses and stretched into the sky to some ludicrous height. They dragged me inside and brought me to a lift, nuns marching around the inside carrying out various orders. The lift took us past god-knows-how-many floors, but suddenly we were at the top. There sitting behind a desk in the center of a huge office room overlooking the yard was a man with a evil looking goatee and a sly grin. He regarded me briefly before giving me a "thumbs down" and returning to watching over the yard from his perch. Down I went into the dungeon.

I was put in a cell with this scraggly-looking guy with a long beard and a stern gaze. After the guard nuns had made their passes he showed me a device he had been working on. It was a key of sorts for the collar we were wearing, which of course happened to be explosive. For several days we were rotated in and out of the yard, breaking rocks, then back in the dungeon we went to refine the key. Eventually it came time to try the key and make our escape.

Out in the yard we toiled near the fence, preparing for the sniper-nuns to change shifts. As the current sniper-nun descended the tower we made our move. My cellmate tried the key on my collar, I clenched my teeth. *CLICK*. The lock opened and the collar fell off. I went to grab the key from my cellmate to use it on his collar but in his exposed palms were the remains of the collar key, broken. We heard a cry, the nun that came to exchange places with the sniper had spotted us. My cellmate gave me a stony look, I nodded. He sprinted and tackled the approaching nun as I ran for the hole we had been fashioning in the ground at the fence side. As my heels kicked the sand I heard sirens going off in the distance. Luckily the day was growing short and their spotlights failed to reveal me. I made my way to the forest on the horizon and vowed to set my cellmate free.

After a short while walking I came upon a road. I followed this road through the woods to a truckstop sort of thing, it seemed vacant except for a few receptionists at the main desk inside. I quickly ran to the desk and began explaining the terrible nuns in the desert. She simple gave me a blank gaze and said she didn't know what I was talking about. She moved her arm. She was pressing something under the desk. A feeling of dread shot through me, she was signaling someone;

She was with the nuns.

I sprinted out of the building as a bus pulled up to the stop. I silently rejoiced. As I boarded the vehicle the driver looked at me. A child no older than ten was sitting at the wheel. I stared back. He tersely asked if I was going to pay the fare. I asked If he was really old enough to be driving. He told me he had to drive it here, right. At that point I guess he had me convinced, I just wanted away from the truckstop as quickly as possible. I paid the fare with cash I just seemed to have in my pocket and sat down in the back, happy to have some form of respite.

The drive stretched on for a while, night was finally upon us. The kid was actually a pretty good driver. I thought long and hard about how I was to save my cellmate. *CRASH*. My time of rest was suddenly cut short as a huge mechanical spike punched it's way through the roof of the bus, pinning it to the ground. Thinking quickly I opened a window and leaped from the bus. Keeping my momentum I kept running and looked back to see a spider-walker standing roughly four stories high ripping the bus apart. Red lights on the top of the walker swiveled around and locked on me. I did the only thing I could do at this point; run.

After a short while I lost the walker in the thick foliage and continued to move through the forest, looking for some form of civilization. I saw a light shining through some trees on a hill up ahead and I approached with caution. As I crested the wooded hill, I saw a military base several hundred feet away and the desert in the distance. The base was much different from the tower earlier, it was shaped like a long semicircular building, but more notably twenty or so of the spider walkers I mentioned earlier were parked in rows near the edge of the base. Nuns marched in formation into transport vehicles as soldiers that kinda looked like the bad guys from killzone ordered them about. It almost seemed like they were preparing or some kind of assault. All the commotion left the spider walkers completely unattended, and I took the opportunity. I sneaked down to the base under cover of darkness and crawled into one of the walkers. I turned it on with relative ease, but still knew that I had no idea how to pilot one. I got it on it's feet and began to escape with the monstrosity. The nuns, however, were quick to respond and just as I passed the perimeter of the base I was taken down by two opposing walkers. My fall managed to tangle the other two together, and not knowing what to do I jumped from the walker and ran to a nearby road. The nuns and soldiers ran after me, but didn’t shoot; they must want me alive for questioning. I stuck to the darkness and moved from shadow to shadow, but they enemy was spreading out and moving at a faster pace than me. I sat behind a tree near the road not knowing what to do. Suddenly I heard the sound of gunfire. A huge armored car rounded the corner, a machine gun being fired at the nuns from it's roof. The car braked hard and rolled to a stop in front of me. The sliding door opened. There standing in the car was my cellmate all clean shaven. I couldn't believe my eyes.

My cellmate was Mel Gibson.

He helped me into the car and we shared a victorious hi-five. The car door slammed shut and we both escaped into the night away from the nun's clutches.

TL;DR I woke up and was mad.

Last edited:

Bermuda Cake

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 20, 2009
I had a dream where I was eating an ice cream, and then there was flies in a hole in the ice cream, and then a lizard crawled out of the ice cream (komodo dragon sized) and tried to steal my camera with a meter long tongue.

No one else seemed to notice the lizard.

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
I dreamed this girl i knew was my half-sister. It took me like half an hour after i'd woken up to remember that she wasn't, and i only realised when i compared her age to me and my brother, and it was between us, so something was wrong.

That was after i'd confused my mum at the breakfast table by asking where Ciera was.

Another Bad Pun

In the shadows, he saw four eyes lit by fire
aa
Jan 15, 2011
Last Thursday I had a horrible nightmare in which I was playing MW3.
In the game, I was trapped in a dark room, and the only apparent exit was a door. From the other side of the door, I heard whispers. I wasn’t quite sure what was happening, but I knew I had to get out. So I walked up to the door and tried to open it. Then I remembered that only teammates can open doors in Call of Duty. I didn't have any explosives I could use to breach it with me either. With this in mind, I yelled, “Can you let me out?” But the people on the other side didn’t respond. I repeated this process several times, but with no luck. So, I spent a portion of the dream trying to bust open the door with a large frying pan, (which for some reason was the only other thing in the room with me.) After at least 50 tries, a message appeared which stated that I could no longer use the frying pan because I had run out of ammo. Unable to escape, I sat in the corner and did nothing for the remainder of the dream and didn’t wake up until the effects of starvation had taken place.

Have you ever had a dream which lasts about five days, but in the real world only about five minutes has actually passed? This was one of those dreams.

Last edited:

Turbo Lover

Fight me under Glasgow Central Station
aa
Feb 15, 2011
Last weird dream I could remember was over 6 years ago, and I wrote it down in the instruction manual of an XBOX 360 copy of The Orange Box. 30 minutes of digging and I found the manual in the game case of Magicka.

Our school's head teacher had been assassinated, we were waiting for a new one to step up. I was in a shitty classroom of a shitty subject when a messenger came in and told us we had a school assembly in 10 minutes, right in the middle of class, cue cheering. So the whole school crammed inside the hall and sat down on the chairs, when a totally bald man wearing what I can only describe as Gunboats and the Fancy Dress Uniform stepped on stage, flanked by clones, (One was white, the other was black.) of himself. Everyone shat themselves into silence and he told us he was our new head teacher, then he cancelled the rest of the school week for pupils. While we all ran around, dicks in hand, not in school, the news was going on about the USA being taken over from the inside.

Come Monday the path to was now a dirt track that had been beaten for miles in the other direction, and the school hall had a new wall right in the centre of it and prison cells the size of ovens, stacked as high as the roof, on one side, containing 5 year old slaves, then when we all decided to turn around and leg it, we were staring down 30 gun barrels. We were all made to strip naked and wear Roman peasant clothing, the strong males were taken outside where the football pitch was, the weak ones were taken onto the other side of the new wall, and the females were split evenly among the different subject wings. I was one of the ones taken outside, and there they had many carriages, filled with assorted shit and people also dressed like Romans, with a few of the females from inside, that we had to be the horses for, and take them down the long-ass dirt path. So I picked up my carriage and started to lift, and not wanting to lead the pack, got whipped by the man inside. Eventually someone moved forward and started the migration

Not 15 minutes pass until I decided "Fuck this." and dropped my carriage, then jumped up and inside. Turns out the guy inside was tiny, so I told him to "Get the fuck out of the carriage or I will garrotte you so hard with your whip, that your head will come off." So he shat himself out of the carriage and right under the wheels of a passing carriage, no one seemed to notice, and I freed the girl he had inside. She was a girl from one of my classes, she said we needed to find and free everyone else. I agreed, and so I jumped across carriage roofs until I found 6 other classmates (5 female, 1 male.) and then I caught sight of a good friend of mine, near the front. Dashing to the front I told him to "Drop the fucking carriage and let's get out of this shit." and he refuses, saying the carriage owner is nice and has promised him land and ladies when we get to wherever the fuck the dirt path lead to, then he punches me in the gut and picks up the pace.

The sun was setting as I returned to the others (Back into normal clothes, with my own clothes in a pile next to them.) and told them (We shall call this good friend of mine Dave.) "Dave's away, says they've promised a shitload when they get to the place." The one male I rescued said "We will need to come back for him, let's get everyone else first." Come midnight we had rounded up the whole class, minus two, Dave and his girlfriend (We shall call this girlfriend of Dave's Anne) and I declare that they've gone too far ahead, we'll stop the guy inside the school, then come back for them. So we plan to strike, during the day the fastest runners scout up the path and report the carriages have stopped at a forest. At sunset we move onto the roof of the school, and begin the operation.

My first task was to free the prisoners, then kill the Guy, having no fucking clue how to unlock a cell door, I caved in the wall of one cell, and told the strongest in there to do the same to the rest until you've all escaped, surprisingly successful for 5 year olds. Then I move onto objective 2, I first check all the subject wings, then move to the other side of the wall. On the other side, there was a small room, with a door on either side, on the far side, next to a half opened door, lay Dave, in normal but bloodied clothes and a revolver in his lap. He tells me 2 things, "Kill him, and tell Anne I love her." then promptly kicks the bucket. So I pick up the revolver and walk inside, and he's having sex with his clones, I shoot them before he can do anything, then he grabs his own gun and points it at me, still naked. Dialogue happened, but I didn't write it down, I just know I shot him and the building collapsed afterwards.

30 years later, I'm enjoying sausage and beans for the first time since the incident, I'm married, and the only other survivor is Anne, who is in hospital suffering from accelerated ageing. I go visit her, and she's dying, so I tell her "You know Dave loved you." to which she replies, "I know." and promptly kicks the bucket. End of writing.

TL;DR Retarded shit happened.