▶Overwatch Megathread◀

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
After seeing the video I want to go back into the game and look if this dragon picture exists in the map, but the beta is over:(
One of the animators tweeted they hope the env team put a greasy faceprint at the point of impact.
It'd be a little like when the sniper got the scar on his face after meet the spy.

Simulacron

L-3: Simulated Member
aa
Feb 17, 2016
One of the animators tweeted they hope the env team put a greasy faceprint at the point of impact.
It'd be a little like when the sniper got the scar on his face after meet the spy.

I love details like this in games!

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
After seeing the video I want to go back into the game and look if this dragon picture exists in the map, but the beta is over:(

As of the beta, it did not.
Hanamura_003.jpg

Joshenkstone

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 24, 2015
As of the beta, it did not.
Hanamura_003.jpg
that there is an older version mate take a look at this:
dragons ingame refferences.png

I have also heard that there is an arrow close to a big health pack somewhere but i couldn't get a picture of that.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
I definitely remember seeing that broken light and arrow on the ground next to itwhile I was playing though, Frozen when was that screenshot taken?

Joshenkstone

Oct 24, 2015
I definitely remember seeing that broken light and arrow on the ground next to itwhile I was playing though, Frozen when was that screenshot taken?
it's a prinscreen from a video that got uploaded 2 days ago.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Strange, I thought I typed 'Frozen' and not 'Joshenkstone'. Oh wait, I did!

It's easy to date a youtube video when you have the title to google.

Realised I could look up the page the images is from the url, possibly. Digging through the history of the wiki page Frozen's image is from dates the image as November 2014. Looks like you're wrong @Fr0Z3nR The dragon image IS there :D

Joshenkstone

Oct 24, 2015

Realised I could look up the page the images is from the url, possibly. Digging through the history of the wiki page Frozen's image is from dates the image as November 2014. Looks like you're wrong @Fr0Z3nR The dragon image IS there :D
i missread it, that's emberasing. :confused:

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010

Question still got answered, so no need for the sass.

And my pic is from the wiki, so potentially outdated.

seth

aa
May 31, 2013
In case you guys missed it, Star has a playlist on his second channel with each video highlighting a different hero. By the looks of it, I'd say he already has a couple hundred hours in the game. In one of the videos he was like level 130.

Here's a particularly badass session of Mei from the playlist:

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Having never watched any Star videos before.... I really don't understand why he's popular. Tried out that playlist and man, I'm really not into his commentary at all

I am into this though, as thematically odd as it is

Joshenkstone

Oct 24, 2015
these kinds of videos are also not the worst: