Minecraft Server - RULES/WHITELIST [Updated 9-15-11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
The server is up but it's 5 dutch guys + Matt at the moment so i feel kinda out of place when i have no idea what anyone is saying when there are people online.

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
Woop I'll come play again when I find the time, and you other guys should do the same. ;)

@ Grazr, we won't talk dutch again if it botters you, there was just almost never someone else so that's why we just used our main language.

Hanz

Ravin' Rabbid
aa
Jan 18, 2009
Will we update this server to 1.3? If anyone still bothers playing Minecraft here.. :p

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
I play over at PS now. No offence to the TF2m MC guys, but all the foriegn languages being spoken that i can't understand, coupled with the horrendous ping that make creepers 10x more deadly make it not so fun to play multiplayer.

Tekku

aa
Aug 31, 2008
I play over at PS now. No offence to the TF2m MC guys, but all the foriegn languages being spoken that i can't understand, coupled with the horrendous ping that make creepers 10x more deadly make it not so fun to play multiplayer.

Oh, so playstuff mc is back then. Been a long time, I also did enjoy that more than TF2M.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
Matt stopped paying for the server a long time ago. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.