Japanese Electric Train + Overhead Wires

Model Japanese Electric Train + Overhead Wires v1

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
Japanese Electric Train + Overhead Wires - A 1980's rural Japanese locomotive

Styled after 1970-1980's electric rural locomotives. Feel free to edit the sign on the front to fit your map if necessary.

Zk7O2Tf.png

4nOuGwn.png

rt8WrSu.png

1CuD5JC.png

NruAtj2.png

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Feel free to edit the sign on the front to fit your map if necessary.
Wouldn't recommend it, though, since doing so would require recompressing the image and doubling the artifacting.

I dinne ken

Has currently had enough
aa
Apr 16, 2016
Damnit, if only you had released this a day earlier I could've used it in the connect5 contest.
It would've been perfect for this combo:
japan connect5 combo.png

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Damnit, if only you had released this a day earlier I could've used it in the connect5 contest.
It would've been perfect for this combo:
japan connect5 combo.png
You're in the clear. You can use any publicly-released asset for your map, though if you use any asset released after Jan 2nd, the creator(s) have to be listed as collaborators on the map (max. 4 people working on any single map).

I dinne ken

Has currently had enough
aa
Apr 16, 2016
Oh right, didn't do enough digging around in the rules. Just found the January 2nd clause.

Da Spud Lord

Occasionally I make maps
aa
Mar 23, 2017
I just found that clause too, but it seems to conflict with a previous part of the post, in the Rules section:
Custom content is allowed as long as it fits one of the following criteria: It is made entirely by yourselves, or available for public download prior to the start of the contest.
That's likely what's confusing people. You should probably update that to be accurate.

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
I just found that clause too, but it seems to conflict with a previous part of the post, in the Rules section:

That's likely what's confusing people. You should probably update that to be accurate.

The rules originally did not allow any content released before the beginning of the contest, but we later changed this to have a 2 week period where content could be made in advance. The quoted section of the rules is wrong and I will be updating it now. Thanks.