aa
Oct 11, 2013
wait, i'm not in the video?

69118667.jpg

SC PL

local shitposter
aa
Jun 25, 2015
Question: How the heck did you made a map without using a mouse and only using piano tiles?

Did I just gave a fuck?

Yep, I gave a fuck

Last edited:

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
Just noticed I'm in this video.

I like you.
So basically Nick was just trying to pander to who he wanted to like him?

EDIT: wow that looked way too serious, probs couldve been better with wrong lazy grammar

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
So basically Nick was just trying to pander to who he wanted to like him?

EDIT: wow that looked way too serious, probs couldve been better with wrong lazy grammar
Not necessarily, I just looked at the "Online Now" section on the homepage, and picked random people that I've seen be active recently. Notice how there are a couple question mark avatars in the video, cause I felt those people can be represented as well.

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
So what you're saying is, if I want to be in your next video, I just need to leave TF2Maps open constantly so I'm online all the time?

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
So what you're saying is, if I want to be in your next video, I just need to leave TF2Maps open constantly so I'm online all the time?
If you want to, sure you can do that I guess. It was really just a really quick decision because I was running short on time. I had a general idea of who I wanted in there (people I'm good friends with, like Muddy), but other than that it was generally random. I also had a limited number of spaces I could put in, so like don't worry too much if you're not in a video I make.

Jul 6, 2015
If you want to, sure you can do that I guess. It was really just a really quick decision because I was running short on time. I had a general idea of who I wanted in there (people I'm good friends with, like Muddy), but other than that it was generally random. I also had a limited number of spaces I could put in, so like don't worry too much if you're not in a video I make.
Salt snark snark