Crossroads

CP Crossroads B5

Mr.Late

L7: Fancy Member
Nov 27, 2009
Layout was great, but the long route was unused. You maybe want make it more useful.

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
The next version will be beta 1 (But I might change my mind later), changes so far:
-Removed collision for the logs
-Clipped the barricade signs so you can't get stuck behind them
-Added more signage
-Made the attacking team's spawntime longer when they have the forward spawn
-Made the walls thicker (from 8 units to 16 units) due to request

If anyone has any further suggestions, tell me immediately

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
I'll just leave these here...
cp_crossroads0042.jpg

cp_crossroads0037.jpg

cp_crossroads0040.jpg

As you can see, I'm now using void's sexy swamp expansion skybox with the lighting from the vignette

Hellfire

L9: Fashionable Member
Jul 9, 2008
/not lookin at dev textures/

looks good :p

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
I didn't watch the gameday demo until a few minutes ago and it seems the captime for 2/4 needs to be just a little bit longer for the defenders to be able to prevent capture better.
If there's anything else, spit it out.

jpr

aa
Feb 1, 2009
As promised, I changed my mind about b1 being the next version.
A10 released, we tested a9 yesterday and I got enough feedback for a10 so i didn't upload a9 here at all. See first post for changes.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
Why did you nobuild it? Just leave the far door open and lock the closest one. It may seem unfair if an engineer places a teleporter in there, but it's not that different from placing one elsewhere in that middle area.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
So, just played this on gameday.

A lot of people were saying the caps capped pretty quickly. I would agree with the middle points, maybe add 2-3 seconds to the middle, the last point is fine, it seems to cap slower than granary at least. second caps cap at a decent speed.

Obviously Blue have a slight advantage on this map due to the mirrored rather than rotated bases. But there are plenty of corners that manage to balance this issue out to some degree.