Contest #9 (Swamp) Voting thread.

Who's is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
I've finally worked my way through the maps and am about to cast my vote, now to just peek at the screenshots to remember who's was actually who's map!!!!

edit: Vote went to gadget, although i wanted to vote for someone with more of an amphasis on the swamp content, Gadget clearly put in a lot of effert on this map and his swamp area is still very nice.

Tanuki and phil were my other candidates. Phil just needed a little more wear and tear.

Last edited:

Wegason

L3: Member
Aug 16, 2009
I've gone through the maps and have determined my five favourites:

These are: Fleshgolem, Gadget, phil, teamnhk, and vfig

I have voted for fleshgolem, I think its a really nice Swamp themed layout and presentation.

Honourable mentions for:

Eerieone, jazz, joshua, milkymad, tanuki, and screaminggerbil.

WastedMeerkat

Aug 15, 2009
Why is eerieone's submission in Italics? Subliminal or no... if this is the forum's way of telling us we voted, I think it's rather subtle. But either way, eerieone's entry was pretty damn good. Lordned's treehouse was the shit, but I couldn't walk through it. =[

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
I would just like to say that the standards in this contest are damn high. There are some really beautiful ones that only has 0 or 1 vote, which I think is kinda sad... not because they are bad, but because there's even more incredible stuff in the mix.

Good job everyone.

Lord Ned

L420: High Member
Feb 11, 2008
Why is eerieone's submission in Italics? Subliminal or no... if this is the forum's way of telling us we voted, I think it's rather subtle. But either way, eerieone's entry was pretty damn good. Lordned's treehouse was the shit, but I couldn't walk through it. =[

That's because someone skipped out on the collision model and made it hard to work around. That's part of the reason I just gave up and submitted it, was because it was so hard to work around the Tree.

And I detailed the interior! I wasn't going to first off... Spent more time making the thing hollow then doing the outside. ;_;

Wegason

Aug 16, 2009
huh? where are italics? i am confused, help out an old man, what is this mambojambo all about?

Someone's getting confused as italics means that's the one you voted for, whichever one you voted for eerie will be in italics. Fleshgolem is in italics for me.

WastedMeerkat

Aug 15, 2009
That's because someone skipped out on the collision model and made it hard to work around. That's part of the reason I just gave up and submitted it, was because it was so hard to work around the Tree.

And I detailed the interior! I wasn't going to first off... Spent more time making the thing hollow then doing the outside. ;_;

You could have made the tree not solid and used invisible walls to simulate the collisions instead. The only problem then would be that the decals wouldn't display properly on the tree, which isn't that bad.

EDIT: Wait, whose was the entry that looked like part of a cp map? I want to change my vote, that was amazingness.

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
wasted, I don't think you can change your vote

omega322

L1: Registered
Mar 8, 2009
I would like to call into question the votes swamp_teamnhk has received, so far of his 27 votes, 19 are people who registered just today, doesn't it seem a bit odd? maybe in the future, only members who have more then say 50 posts can vote? I hate stat padding and this is a prime example, I'm sure the admins will look further into this ordeal.