Breaking Update News: Sniper Update Info!

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
Yet another screencap?
03backgroundb.jpg

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
Well, before I leave for the weekend, I'll say this.

Have fun with tomorrow's blog post.

laghlagh

L6: Sharp Member
Jul 15, 2008
Anyone else thinks the sawmill skybox is a little too hl2?

Phobos

L3: Member
Feb 22, 2009
Double update, maybe? :D

Omg, that would be huuuge
Yeah, double update is the latest rumor on the steampowered board.
Valve was just messing with our heads. The whole "scout is a spy" thing back in February must have given them such a kick that they try to do it on purpose this time.

Although, this thread has actually some interesting ideas (providing "proof" within the code) in it. http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=860558
The feign_death thing came with the scout update, so it's not a leftover from beta.

Thinking that Valve didn't set a timeline like in previous updates - nutrition for suspicion. TF2.com frontpage has added a new entry under Major Updates: The Sniper Update (5/19/09)

Last edited:

BrokenTripod

L5: Dapper Member
May 11, 2009
Interesting thing Phobos...Major Update? Did the scout update actually arrive or did it start on 2/24?

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
1. Any thoughts on the dead's spy brown gun?

spyuncloak.jpg

new feign death for the spy?

Brown, or GOLDEN? 1 bullet in gun, garaunteed crit?

Shaar

L3: Junior Member<BR>toboruin
Aug 7, 2008
Assuming that the update also revield the feign death for the spy; maybe that'll be the dfference between the two corpses, something in the hand of the fake corpse.

either that, or the fake corpse is a one use subsitute weapon for the sapper or something.

Last edited:

Stupoider

L1: Registered
Feb 8, 2009
I've been speculating that the spy will backstab the Sniper at some point during the update, and we will be treated to Meet The Spy. :D YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS!

uma plata

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 20, 2009
EPIC bait n switch, gg valve

btw; not safe for work, I'm laughing too hard

Last edited: