72 Hour Jam 2019

AlexEatDonut

L3: Member
May 9, 2018
Could i participate from the 23rd of july at 6am GMT to the 26th 6am GMT ? I've already whined about not being able to participate in time and i didn't knew you could actually do it ealier (now don't see why we couldn't).

Last edited:

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
I am gonna to collab with Scrlly and do jam from 22 of July (10 am gmt) to 25 of July (10 am gmt) due other things I need to do in august. Is that ok?
Could i participate from the 23rd of july at 6am GMT to the 26th 6am GMT ? I've already whined about not being able to participate in time and i didn't knew you could actually do it ealier (now don't see why we couldn't).
Go ahead.

Dribbleondo - Au Yeah

L2: Junior Member
Jul 22, 2016
I have a question!

I was thinking of making a short animated movie for this jam, in which case, would I be allowed to make a storyboard for it before the event? Or would I have to do that in the allotted time, along with the movie itself?

I put dieas down on a notepad so I don't forget.

fubarFX

The "raw" in "nodraw"
aa
Jun 1, 2009
Are we allowed to make custom textures or props to be used for the map before the jam?
Historically, if they are made by you, yes, they may be used in the jam.
If they are made by someone else, they need to be made available for public use before the contest

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
I'd like to do 72hr but from 7PM July 26th, 2019 to 7PM July 29th, 2019 AEST,
(That's Friday to Monday [July 26th 9AM - July 29th 9AM GMT] a week before the official Jam),
I wish I could do the Jam at the same time as everyone else but I'm camping that weekend.

Still, I can't wait to make what I've got planned and see what everyone else makes!
Missed this one when I skimmed the thread earlier. You're also good.

Eddie himself

L1: Registered
Jun 19, 2019
Are we allowed to make custom textures or props to be used for the map before the jam?
Personally I'm waiting till it starts. I'm not going to know what size my decals or how they should look until the map making process starts.

monteum

Jul 25, 2019
Can I make a poster in SFM for the contest, and would I receive medal for that?

Last edited:

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Can I make a poster in SFM for the contest, and would I receive medal for that?

If you put in effort, yeah.

Anything TF2-related counts.

Memtsin

L2: Junior Member
Oct 8, 2017
comedy king's here
Comedy Tsar
Медаль в виде сердца будет? Или солнышко?
Если я не ошибаюсь, сердечко дадут за пожертвование пяти баксов в организацию заднеприводных, а солнышко дадут за то, что ты сделал любое творческое произведение для ТФ2 (моделька, картинка, карта и др)

monteum

Jul 25, 2019
Comedy Tsar

Если я не ошибаюсь, сердечко дадут за пожертвование пяти баксов в организацию заднеприводных, а солнышко дадут за то, что ты сделал любое творческое произведение для ТФ2 (моделька, картинка, карта и др)
Сердечко было в 17 году, сейчас - солнышко в очках за донат, а за участие в конкурсе - медаль с маскотом
57px-RED_TF2Maps_72hr_TF2Jam_Participant_Medal.png
Участие
90px-Backpack_TF2Maps_Ray_of_Sunshine_2019.png
Донат
Сурс

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
Hell could I work from August 4th to august 7th? Im on Vacation until 3rd august
Sure. We've not really allowed late entrants in the past, but I don't see why not.