3 word story

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Chapter 8: Packaged Enchilada

Charging a Demoman with a 9-volt electronic pizza will undoubtedly produce terrific enchilada sauce. Of men and dank weed smokers, neither accepted that the gun shot ducks. Well after this the gun shot frozen Mexican entrees right in their freezers. When the door-to-door salesman knocked he victory screeched. "Stop this very ugly monkey! It's eating my enchilada!"
"No, its mine and you won't

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014

Charging a Demoman with a 9-volt electronic pizza will undoubtedly produce terrific enchilada sauce. Of men and dank weed smokers, neither accepted that the gun shot ducks. Well after this the gun shot frozen Mexican entrees right in their freezers. When the door-to-door salesman knocked he victory screeched. "Stop this very ugly monkey! It's eating my enchilada!"
"No, its mine and you won't get your hands

Oct 6, 2008

"No, its mine and you won't get your hands 18 inch bannana!"

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013

"No, its mine and you won't get your hands on my 18 inch bannana!" The

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008

"No, its mine and you won't get your hands on my 18 inch bannana!" The senator responded. He

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

"No, its mine and you won't get your hands on my 18 inch bannana!" The senator responded. He wouldn't have been

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

"No, its mine and you won't get your hands on my 18 inch bannana!" The senator responded. He wouldn't have been satisfied with smaller

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009

"No, its mine and you won't get your hands on my 18 inch bannana!" The senator responded. He wouldn't have been satisfied with smaller.

Inserting ten teaspoons

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013

"No, its mine and you won't get your hands on my 18 inch bannana!" The senator responded. He wouldn't have been satisfied with smaller.

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well.

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's HUGE

this story suddenly too a sharp turn from "its ok" to "holy shit wtf is this".

Kraken

Dec 21, 2014

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's HUGE unfrozen piece of

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's a HUGE unfrozen piece of justice baked at

Oct 6, 2008

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's a HUGE unfrozen piece of justice baked at twenty-thousand feet.

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's a HUGE unfrozen piece of justice baked at twenty-thousand feet above sea level.

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's a HUGE unfrozen piece of justice baked at twenty-thousand feet above sea level. Because of altitude,

Kraken

Dec 21, 2014

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's a HUGE unfrozen piece of justice baked at twenty-thousand feet above sea level. Because of altitude, nothing will ever

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's a HUGE unfrozen piece of justice baked at twenty-thousand feet above sea level. Because of altitude, nothing will ever be baked, so

radarhead

aa
Mar 6, 2013

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's a HUGE unfrozen piece of justice baked at twenty-thousand feet above sea level. Because of altitude, nothing will ever be baked, so why even try?

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's a HUGE unfrozen piece of justice baked at twenty-thousand feet above sea level. Because of altitude, nothing will ever be baked, so why even try? Ask a donkey,