3 word story

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013
Chapter 8: Packaged Enchilada

Charging a Demoman with a 9-volt electronic pizza will undoubtedly produce terrific enchilada sauce. Of men and dank weed smokers, neither accepted that the gun shot ducks. Well after this the gun shot frozen Mexican entrees right in their freezers. When the door-to-door salesman knocked he victory screeched. "Stop this very ugly monkey! It's eating my enchilada!"
"No, its mine and you won't get your hands on my 18 inch bannana!" The senator responded. He wouldn't have been satisfied with smaller.

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's a HUGE unfrozen piece of justice baked at twenty-thousand feet above sea level. Because of altitude, nothing will ever be baked, so why even try? Ask a donkey, preferrably one who's

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008

Charging a Demoman with a 9-volt electronic pizza will undoubtedly produce terrific enchilada sauce. Of men and dank weed smokers, neither accepted that the gun shot ducks. Well after this the gun shot frozen Mexican entrees right in their freezers. When the door-to-door salesman knocked he victory screeched. "Stop this very ugly monkey! It's eating my enchilada!"
"No, its mine and you won't get your hands on my 18 inch bannana!" The senator responded. He wouldn't have been satisfied with smaller.

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's a HUGE unfrozen piece of justice baked at twenty-thousand feet above sea level. Because of altitude, nothing will ever be baked, so why even try? Ask a donkey, preferrably one who's thinking he isn't

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's a HUGE unfrozen piece of justice baked at twenty-thousand feet above sea level. Because of altitude, nothing will ever be baked, so why even try? Ask a donkey, preferrably one who's thinking he isn't one of the

radarhead

Basically? Kind of a Huge Mess
aa
Mar 6, 2013

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's a HUGE unfrozen piece of justice baked at twenty-thousand feet above sea level. Because of altitude, nothing will ever be baked, so why even try? Ask a donkey, preferrably one who's thinking he isn't one of the "classic model" donkeys

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's a HUGE unfrozen piece of justice baked at twenty-thousand feet above sea level. Because of altitude, nothing will ever be baked, so why even try? Ask a donkey, preferably one who's thinking he isn't one of the "classic model" donkeys. Shitting faster than

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's a HUGE unfrozen piece of justice baked at twenty-thousand feet above sea level. Because of altitude, nothing will ever be baked, so why even try? Ask a donkey, preferably one who's thinking he isn't one of the "classic model" donkeys. Shitting faster than the speed of

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's a HUGE unfrozen piece of justice baked at twenty-thousand feet above sea level. Because of altitude, nothing will ever be baked, so why even try? Ask a donkey, preferably one who's thinking he isn't one of the "classic model" donkeys. Shitting faster than the speed of light will cause

Vincent

aa
Sep 5, 2009

Inserting ten teaspoons into an anus won't end well. Unless it's a HUGE unfrozen piece of justice baked at twenty-thousand feet above sea level. Because of altitude, nothing will ever be baked, so why even try? Ask a donkey, preferably one who's thinking he isn't one of the "classic model" donkeys. Shitting faster than the speed of light will cause diabetes.

Chapter 9: Pyro's Birthday

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Chapter 9: Pyro's Birthday Party was a delightful waste of time.

Jesus took

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

Jesus took a bath with the kool-aid man after a long

Strandedpasta

L2: Junior Member
Jul 5, 2015

Jesus took a bath with the kool-aid man after a long walk through the jungle of pies

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

Jesus took a bath with the kool-aid man after a long walk through the jungle of pies, but the infamous

CriminalBunny

Lasers are just deadly rainbows
aa
Oct 11, 2013

Jesus took a bath with the kool-aid man after a long walk through the jungle of pies, but the infamous gibus sniper tried

Vincent

aa
Sep 5, 2009

Jesus took a bath with the kool-aid man after a long walk through the jungle of pies, but the infamous gibus sniper tried fruitlessly to spoil