3 word story

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009
Chapter 4: Moose-King

Having completed his ultimate pancake quest, he went on to eat a doughnut. Then he realizes pancakes are not doughnuts. Moving on to cupcakes which were baked by the great mighty Painis J. Cupcake, Snape brandished his fabled blade Yakgnar Quanxinatioxelix, which obviously fell into a state of disrepair after using it on a very pointless machine of colours and mayhem.

"I will destroy the whole factory.", threatened the evil Witch-King Bombur, as he committed wumbo. Using B00L34N5.EXE, he absolutely annihilated the person-that-shall-be-named-Gabe's awesome little but big wallet full of mustard. Now he couldn't stuff his money into a rocket. Have you ever seen the kind Dr Bonus Duck? He diagnosed my shrinky-dinks with severe Chinese-made rectal thermometers he put in his pocket. This, is a bucket of magical grapefruits designed for comfort. They relax you. To use them, just eat it using the smallest bites possible, so the effect can be refreshing and somewhat exciting. Like devouring the souls

S

saph

Having completed his ultimate pancake quest, he went on to eat a doughnut. Then he realizes pancakes are not doughnuts. Moving on to cupcakes which were baked by the great mighty Painis J. Cupcake, Snape brandished his fabled blade Yakgnar Quanxinatioxelix, which obviously fell into a state of disrepair after using it on a very pointless machine of colours and mayhem.

"I will destroy the whole factory.", threatened the evil Witch-King Bombur, as he committed wumbo. Using B00L34N5.EXE, he absolutely annihilated the person-that-shall-be-named-Gabe's awesome little but big wallet full of mustard. Now he couldn't stuff his money into a rocket. Have you ever seen the kind Dr Bonus Duck? He diagnosed my shrinky-dinks with severe Chinese-made rectal thermometers he put in his pocket. This, is a bucket of magical grapefruits designed for comfort. They relax you. To use them, just eat it using the smallest bites possible, so the effect can be refreshing and somewhat exciting. Like devouring the souls of little children.

Oct 6, 2008

"I will destroy the whole factory.", threatened the evil Witch-King Bombur, as he committed wumbo. Using B00L34N5.EXE, he absolutely annihilated the person-that-shall-be-named-Gabe's awesome little but big wallet full of mustard. Now he couldn't stuff his money into a rocket. Have you ever seen the kind Dr Bonus Duck? He diagnosed my shrinky-dinks with severe Chinese-made rectal thermometers he put in his pocket. This, is a bucket of magical grapefruits designed for comfort. They relax you. To use them, just eat it using the smallest bites possible, so the effect can be refreshing and somewhat exciting. Like devouring the souls of little children which causes indigestion

UKCS-Alias

Mann vs Machine... or... Mapper vs Meta?
aa
Sep 8, 2008

"I will destroy the whole factory.", threatened the evil Witch-King Bombur, as he committed wumbo. Using B00L34N5.EXE, he absolutely annihilated the person-that-shall-be-named-Gabe's awesome little but big wallet full of mustard. Now he couldn't stuff his money into a rocket. Have you ever seen the kind Dr Bonus Duck? He diagnosed my shrinky-dinks with severe Chinese-made rectal thermometers he put in his pocket. This, is a bucket of magical grapefruits designed for comfort. They relax you. To use them, just eat it using the smallest bites possible, so the effect can be refreshing and somewhat exciting. Like devouring the souls of little children which causes indigestion.

The king of

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

"I will destroy the whole factory.", threatened the evil Witch-King Bombur, as he committed wumbo. Using B00L34N5.EXE, he absolutely annihilated the person-that-shall-be-named-Gabe's awesome little but big wallet full of mustard. Now he couldn't stuff his money into a rocket. Have you ever seen the kind Dr Bonus Duck? He diagnosed my shrinky-dinks with severe Chinese-made rectal thermometers he put in his pocket. This, is a bucket of magical grapefruits designed for comfort. They relax you. To use them, just eat it using the smallest bites possible, so the effect can be refreshing and somewhat exciting. Like devouring the souls of little children which causes indigestion.

The king of soup, salad and

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

The king of soup, salad and salami summoned some

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014

The king of soup, salad and salami summoned some very unusual looking

Anreol

L2: Junior Member
Feb 21, 2015

The king of soup, salad and salami summoned some very unusual looking game, its called

Vincent

&#128296 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi &#128296
aa
Sep 5, 2009

The king of soup, salad and salami summoned some very unusual looking game, its called the game. "SCREEEEEEEE!"

Oct 6, 2008
Chapter 5: WTF?!

Chapter 6: Recovery

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

From losing in a game of

Anreol

L2: Junior Member
Feb 21, 2015

From losing in a game of falling down stairs, to killing his

Oct 6, 2008

From losing in a game of falling down stairs, to killing his fuzzy monkey, Frozen

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014

From losing in a game of falling down stairs, to killing his fuzzy monkey, Frozen started to act

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014

From losing in a game of falling down stairs, to killing his fuzzy monkey, Frozen started to act as if molten.

Empyre

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 8, 2011

From losing in a game of falling down stairs, to killing his fuzzy monkey, Frozen started to act as if molten ice was flowing