Info about the models:
- materials/tumb/wood/beam02 to 10; .vtf and .vmt
- materials/tumb/wood/wall03 to 10; .vtf and .vmt
- materials/models/props_tumb/wood/beam01 to 10 and wood01 to 10; .vmt
- models/props_tumb/wood_support/wood_support_01 and 02; .dx80.vtx, .dx90.vtx, .mdl, .phy, .sw.vtx and .vvd
Info about the textures:
- 256x128 and 128x128 unit variants
- About 60 less tris than the original
- 10 skins
Make sure to only pack the textures you are actually using! Nobody wants to download an extra 10 MB for nothing.
- (Number at the front indicates the skin number on the model)
- 0 Normal (stock: wood/wall020b + wood/wood_beam03)
- 1 Desert Sand (stock: wood/wall020)
- 2 Snow
- 3 Moss
- 4 Swamp Mud
- 5 Red Sand
- 6 Gravelpits' Dirt
- 7 Sand
- 8 Dirt
- 9 Halloween/Gray Dirt
Install by placing the 'materials' and 'models' folders into the 'Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\' folder.
Alternativly, but not recommended imo, you can place them into 'tf\custom\[whatever]\'.
You can use this anywhere you want, just remember that when uploading a map to the workshop you will have to set me as a contributor. (Even if it's just 1%.) This goes for all content made by anybody, as far as i know.