Freyja

Dec 28, 2014
Very sad to hear, I hope she recovers as much as is possible with her condition.

I'm thinking maybe we should contact the TF2 team via email and via Jill on Reddit and let him know what's going on to see if they could add one of Freyja's maps in the Christmas campaign to help pay for any medical bills?

Yrr

An Actual Deer
aa
Sep 20, 2015
i dont think thats how those things work but its a nice sentiment

Aquadango

L2: Junior Member
May 21, 2016
One of my friends had been going through cancer and he's pulling through. Hope you can do the same!

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
Very sad to hear, I hope she recovers as much as is possible with her condition.

I'm thinking maybe we should contact the TF2 team via email and via Jill on Reddit and let him know what's going on to see if they could add one of Freyja's maps in the Christmas campaign to help pay for any medical bills?
As far as I know healthcare in Australia is publicly funded.

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
Get well soon Frey (I don't expect anything less from the hippest mapper I know).

Last edited:

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
As far as I know healthcare in Australia is publicly funded.

Very much this. As an American my first thought was "oh god the bills" but when I asked her she said the only thing she has to pay for is $10 a day for TV, which she opted out of. Blows my mind.

Dec 28, 2014
Very much this. As an American my first thought was "oh god the bills" but when I asked her she said the only thing she has to pay for is $10 a day for TV, which she opted out of. Blows my mind.

Well its good to hear that she wont be crushed by bills like she would be here in the US.

Dec 28, 2014
i dont think thats how those things work but its a nice sentiment

If she got a map in the Christmas campaign she would get a portion of the sales of campaign passes at the end of the campaign plus any money from map stamps.

Fantaboi

Gone and one day forgotten
aa
Mar 11, 2013
If she got a map in the Christmas campaign she would get a portion of the sales of campaign passes at the end of the campaign plus any money from map stamps.
Not to put words in @Yrr mouth, but I think she meant moreso how Valve selects/chooses maps, as opposed to how the money flows

Erk

erk
aa
Aug 6, 2016
Freyja's kind of one of my inspirations to continue tf2 and video game stuff. I hope she gets well soon.

Diva Dan

hello!
aa
Mar 20, 2016
mobile phone game suggestions

Recently I've been playing online chess, it's a time waster and getting better at it is very satisfying. People are really polite and congratulate you on good moves. Perfect if you have nothing to do! (other than kicking cancer's butt, of course ;))

Terraria is also a really fun game, and the iOs/Android/Google version isn't far behind the PC version.