Danger: Warning - Sign pack

Overlay Danger: Warning - Sign pack 1.0

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008
For what it's worth, here's something I dug up from Wikipedia:
800px-US_speed_limits.svg.png

Maybe it'd be good to also include 65, 70, and/or 75?

Also, "WARNING: Windmilltrainsaw"

LMFAO

Banned
Jun 14, 2012
It's 65 speed limit in Wikipedia? I'll tell you. One Friday, I was running late to an event because my dad had to go get gas (we were like very, very low that couldn't cover the distance to and from), and he was travelling 70 miles an hour on a highway. No kidding.

True story.

EDIT: Ontopic.

Can you make a danger sign that shows heavy snow banks in the area?

Idolon

they/them
aa
Feb 7, 2008

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
stop talking shit in my thread.

LMFAO

Banned
Jun 14, 2012
stop talking shit in my thread.

You remind me of one of the lines in Sorry for Party Rocking: "When neighbors talk shit, we're like.."

Alright. I was just SAYING. I'm no homeless person.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
I live in a 50-year old house, and the rooms are cleaned regularly. Please don't tell me your making fun, or just trolling.

And I live in a 100 year old house, and drive 75 on the highway.

As a side note, the minimum highway speedlimit, determined by National law, is 55 MPH.

Also, on topic. Ravidge, this pack has confused me to no end when I was trying to figure out where the hell I got these signs, and what map they were in.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Conclusions to be made: Everywhere has different limits, and especially as different places have different units the range is huge so any round number under 120 is believable. I say any round number because here there are signs that denote a minimum speed limit so there are signs as low as 5 or 10.

I'd expect the no loitering and no stopping signs to be landscape rather than portrait, it just looks like all the text is unnecessarily squashed up.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
this package of signs owns.

good work.

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
open it in http://pixlr.com/editor/ then, I'd say the actual font layer is pretty important though, as I matched it precisely with the valve signs (It's a very heavily deformed Arial, as in the letter height/letter width/distance between characters and so on).

v v v Idolon: that is why I added the text saying "I think the font layer is important". All I did was give you a link to something that would help you get the clean background from the psd, which is what you asked for.

Last edited:

LMFAO

Banned
Jun 14, 2012
Make a danger sign that shows a bonk bottle in shilloutte and then put a red circle with a line running through it like "NO bonking!"